Dog Pic [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: Dog Pic

Hondamade4dogs
01-25-2005, 06:41 AM
Bear the Wild Dog.....Seen with his Element

frogpond_1
01-27-2005, 11:16 AM
Still trying to convince the wife about the E. Showed her pics of dogs in the thing and she's a little warmer to the idea. Anybody have pics of Greyhounds in the E?? We have a grey and are thinking of a second one so any pics of greyhound(s) in an E just might convince her! thanks!!

jimr140
01-27-2005, 02:03 PM
I should get a more recent picture.

Frogpond try this link - http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8301&page=1&pp=10

frogpond_1
01-27-2005, 02:41 PM
Thanks!! I had a thought; Wouldn't the dogs slide around on the plastic flooring? Even if you had beds/blankets down wouldn't the whole thing just slide around?

jimr140
01-28-2005, 12:02 PM
Thanks!! I had a thought; Wouldn't the dogs slide around on the plastic flooring? Even if you had beds/blankets down wouldn't the whole thing just slide around?

Oh yea. It's kinda fun to watch, but they could get hurt. You can use bathroom type mats that are rubbery underneath or get a large carpet and cut it to the size of the Element. You can also get cargo mats that fit. You can even just fold the rear seats so they're flat and the dogs can ride on that.

Jim R