New Element Owner [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: New Element Owner

jgriz
03-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Just got my new '05 Magnesium Metallic 4wd EX Element and I LOVE it! But truly it's not really mine.....someone else has already claimed it. :) Pretty much got the Element for our new puppy. We just didn't have a good dog car. Especially for those trips to the beach and hikes etc. Wanted something we didn't mind getting dirty. My husband has always liked the Element and I was at first a little unsure, but then we saw the inside and I was immediately sold. I now absolutely love everything about it. I love being different on the road amidst all the BMW's and Lexus SUV's etc. My mom lives in Tahoe and we can't wait to take it for a road trip, rain or shine. Here are some pics of the new "owner". This is my first post, so hopefully I get the picture attachments on ok.

05BlackOnBlack
03-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Just got my new '05 Magnesium Metallic 4wd EX Element and I LOVE it! But truly it's not really mine.....someone else has already claimed it. :) Pretty much got the Element for our new puppy. We just didn't have a good dog car. Especially for those trips to the beach and hikes etc. Wanted something we didn't mind getting dirty. My husband has always liked the Element and I was at first a little unsure, but then we saw the inside and I was immediately sold. I now absolutely love everything about it. I love being different on the road amidst all the BMW's and Lexus SUV's etc. My mom lives in Tahoe and we can't wait to take it for a road trip, rain or shine. Here are some pics of the new "owner". This is my first post, so hopefully I get the picture attachments on ok.
Congrats to you Jgriz! Welcome to the club! So you're another orange county E huh? I work off of El Toro and the 5 so maybe I'll see ya drivin 'round one day! Be on the look out!

cjmclean
03-02-2005, 03:31 PM
I love that color.

Cute dog too!

TaILoIN
03-02-2005, 04:16 PM
Cute dog! Welcome! :grin:

jgriz
03-02-2005, 04:41 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll keep a lookout for 05blackonblack. Always great to see another E on the road.

05BlackOnBlack
03-02-2005, 06:40 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll keep a lookout for 05blackonblack. Always great to see another E on the road.
Sure thing Jgriz, I know I won't be able to miss the FLADEBOE Honda paper plates if I see a Magnezium E on the road. Congrats again!

ShadowBox
03-02-2005, 06:43 PM
Welcome, My dog loves the E. Keep us posted what accessories you decide on. Research it using a search here first & get lot's of great info.

WeeDoggies
03-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Aww, cute puppy! And my favorite color E! :grin: I have to remember to take some shots of my four nitwits in my new E this weekend. :roll:

lae10851
03-07-2005, 11:07 PM
Watch out world - Callie just got her license and now she thinks she can drive!!! - LOL

Nice puppy!

DJEMBE
03-08-2005, 12:35 AM
Hey. Just bought the beauteous 2005 EX 4WD automatic in Galapagos Green this aft from Pasadena Honda and I am having severe self-esteem problems - I am not worthy. I just ordered vanity plates, the cabana with tentpoles and the picnic table legs and I feel I must stop this madness before I order gun turrets or something less practical. This vehicle is awesome and I cannot wait to hit the desert, especially Coachella at the end of April. I shan't sleep tonight. I promised mom in Toronto that I would drive out from Los Angeles in July to take her out to dinner in my Element. Might even swing by the Ohio rodeo if that happens. I'm driving this thing until 2020, watch me.

jelEn
03-19-2005, 04:39 PM
Hey. Just bought the beauteous 2005 EX 4WD automatic in Galapagos Green this aft from Pasadena Honda.

I got mine on March 11th - 2005 EX Rallye Red 4WD automatic. I put some vinyl hibiscus stickers on the paneling. I don't know if they'll stay on for long.

I'm going to try to attach pictures of my Chocolate Labrador in the Element.