My E's New Driveway [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: My E's New Driveway

05BlackOnBlack
03-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Here is a pic of the lot that my wife and I are looking to purchase. I'll post more pics of us in the dirt later tonight. The E handled very well on the dirt and gravel roads leading to the new development. Took it through some ruts and rocks and didnt have any problems.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/dougseirup/7381bdea.jpg

Tessa Y
03-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Sorry but I am partial to trees, water and shade. :)

05BlackOnBlack
03-07-2005, 03:44 PM
Sorry but I am partial to trees, water and shade. :)
Hmm...There are trees, trees produce shade...and water...well, it snows and rains 1/3 of the year there...soooooo...yeah...

most expensive place in the friggen world..?? Could that be southern california? We are getting 1/2 an acre, view lot, 3000 s/ft, fully landscaped, 3bd 2 1/2 bath upstairs, w/ an office, bonus room, and guest room and bath room downstairs for...$169,900...I'll be SO glad to get out of So Cal.

Tessa Y
03-07-2005, 03:51 PM
$170K??? Where are you moving too??? You cant even buy a lot here for that. I actually cant be without shade though. I am not kidding either... I am a redhead (and yes - I know that that explaines some of my comments before :-) ) so I fry REALLY easy. Its funny! You can actually watch me change colors in the sun.

I live in Pacific Grove, right next to Pebble Beach and Monterey. I have done the So Ca thing and I dont like the heat or the sun.

Tessa Y
03-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Ohh and BTW... I LOVE your E! We also have a black one and am sooo happy with the color!

05BlackOnBlack
03-07-2005, 04:01 PM
$170K??? Where are you moving too??? You cant even buy a lot here for that. I actually cant be without shade though. I am not kidding either... I am a redhead (and yes - I know that that explaines some of my comments before :-) ) so I fry REALLY easy. Its funny! You can actually watch me change colors in the sun.

I live in Pacific Grove, right next to Pebble Beach and Monterey. I have done the So Ca thing and I dont like the heat or the sun.
Ah yes, Pacific Grove...been to Montery a couple times. We are moving to Cedar City, Ut. Currently living in Orange County, CA. Going to be doing my same job as I'm doing in Cali but from the house in Utah. Can't complain w/ making California $'s in that cost of living. Median income $47K out there!! Muahahaha :evil:

BTW, thanks for the comment on the color. We love our NBP E.

Take Care!

cjmclean
03-07-2005, 04:25 PM
Nice view! So when do they start construction?

05BlackOnBlack
03-07-2005, 10:00 PM
Nice view! So when do they start construction?
The back ho goes in the ground May 18th and its 120 days out from there...that is if we end up deciding on that lot...we're looking into a couple other areas now after talking to a couple other builders...but we'll see. They will have the same views though.
Here are a couple other shots from the area...
You can see my 10mo old in the backseat in the 1st one...gotta love the E back seats sitting back far like they do!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/dougseirup/IMG_5182.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/dougseirup/IMG_5179.jpg

trickyvick
03-07-2005, 11:46 PM
I am a redhead (and yes - I know that that explaines some of my comments before :-) ) so I fry REALLY easy. Its funny! You can actually watch me change colors in the sun.

You're killing me :cool: