FYI - ALPINE makes EX sub, sub enclosure, & speakers... [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: FYI - ALPINE makes EX sub, sub enclosure, & speakers...

eMass
04-25-2003, 10:21 PM
I was browsing an online Honda parts catalog and I came across the part of the audio section that includes the speakers, sub, antenna, etc...

Anyway, I scrolled down past the nice diagram to take a look at the prices and low and behold - ALPINE is listed as the manufacturer of the sub and speakers!

The link below will take you to the page I'm talking about and it is a great site for all Honda Element parts - not just audio!

This page (and this site in general) will be of particular use to those folks who have DX's and want some parts from the EX audio system.

Enjoy!
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=Element&catcgry2=2003&catcgry3=5DR+EX+4WD&catcgry4=KA4AT&catcgry5=RADIO+ANTENNA-SPEAKER

darrenf
04-26-2003, 03:06 AM
Those door speakers list at $95.05 each !?! :shock: Wow - I'm sitting on a gold mine! Where should I start the bidding? :D

-d

Nat
04-26-2003, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the link emass.

HEK
04-26-2003, 11:46 AM
Now why didn't the diagram of the audio system was included in the owner's manual??....If it wasn't because I asked here I wouldn't have found out where the subwoofer was located..... :oops:

Informative Post ...maybe the MODS would make it a "sticky"... :mrgreen: