What is that????? [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: What is that?????

elementariness
05-27-2005, 10:01 AM
I went outside here in MA this morning during work and looked up and saw a yellow orb in the sky. It seemed to follow me around and was causing me to heat up. I am going to name it "the evil yellow orb". Also the sky was a blue color. I though that blue skies was a myth. :)

M1 1I 1K 1E
05-27-2005, 12:11 PM
the first time i read the post I just thought you were crazy...but after about the 3rd time reading it i deduced that you are referring to the fact that its been raining FOREVER....its finally sunny and 80 here at the beach...after a week of 60 and showers...lovely

InSaNeBoY
05-27-2005, 12:30 PM
what is this yellow orb in the sky that you speak of? I do not know of such a thing, and you are quite wrong about the sky, it's not blue! The sky is various shades of gray. At times the sky radiates a soft light that illuminates everything, when the gray is of a lighter shade it seems this light is brighter, but it also becomes compleatly black at times and so I have to use my headlights.

:lol:

ramblerdan
05-27-2005, 12:56 PM
Yeah, I noticed a strange light in the sky this morning, too. But this afternoon, things returned to normal.

cidrivera58
05-27-2005, 01:03 PM
That same orb manipulated me into tossing on my cycling shorts & going out for a ride! Not too shabby!

elementariness
05-27-2005, 01:25 PM
The sky is various shades of gray. At times the sky radiates a soft light that illuminates everything, when the gray is of a lighter shade it seems this light is brighter, but it also becomes compleatly black at times and so I have to use my headlights.

Right after I wrote the post I came inside and things returned to normal. The sky became the grey color I'm accustomed to. Maybe I was dreaming.....