New Bully in Town [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: New Bully in Town

likecoiledsteel
06-30-2005, 05:35 PM
Hi Guys,
Just got home with our new Victorian Bulldog. I can tell already that he is going to be a bad a$$.
Steel

BigEz
07-01-2005, 01:40 AM
We wanna see him behind the wheel!:) More pics.

Box4Rox
07-01-2005, 02:07 AM
Hi Guys,
Just got home with our new Victorian Bulldog. I can tell already that he is going to be a bad a$$.
Steel
Welcome to the new-puppy-driving-me-crazy club - he looks really cool :). We just did the same thing a few weeks ago. I wish I could give you some tips on getting some sleep the first few nights (but I don't know any !! :shock: ) . . . The crate training thing is working out really well for us. Take lots of pics; boy do they grow up fast ! And buy LOTS of this -

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/box4rox/Dogs/2607.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/box4rox/Dogs/12weeks1.jpg

Hutmo
07-01-2005, 04:20 PM
The title of your posting got me excited for I thought there was another E onwer with Bull Terriers.

Your dog looks great. good luck.

HUTMO
Epiphany BUll Terriers

ElementXofXMusic
07-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Dude, your dog is awesome! He/or she is going to love the E!!

likecoiledsteel
07-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Hi Guys thanks for the info and compliments. He is a handful but is a great dog. The E is awesome with him, so much room. He hates riding in the carrier and wants to look around.

Box, great looking dog. cool.
Steel

gilmour25
07-01-2005, 09:54 PM
MORE PICS!!! MORE PICS!!!!

I *heart* Bulldogs.... but I'm too allergic to get one :-x

likecoiledsteel
07-05-2005, 12:13 PM
More pics...Enjoy

MiaElement
07-06-2005, 12:23 PM
English Bulldogs are by far one of the best dogs I've owned. You'll never have a dull moment. Enjoy and bully's are awesome...

likecoiledsteel
07-06-2005, 03:41 PM
Hi MiaElement,
Thanks for the comments. He is actually a Victorian Bulldog (75% English, 25% American). He will get a little taller and heavier than a regular Englisg bull, but will not have the common back or heart problems. He is more like the English bulldogs 100 years ago were. So far he is really smart and stubborn too. We love him. Thanks.
Steel

His name is Dugan (the Tormentor)

NHElement1969
07-12-2005, 07:06 PM
Welcome to the new-puppy-driving-me-crazy club - he looks really cool :). We just did the same thing a few weeks ago. I wish I could give you some tips on getting some sleep the first few nights (but I don't know any !! :shock: ) . . . The crate training thing is working out really well for us. Take lots of pics; boy do they grow up fast ! And buy LOTS of this -

Awww, what a cutie! I too, joined the new puppy club 3 1/2 weeks ago........::::::::sighs::::::::: one forgets HOW much work a puppy is, but she's worth it......new breed this time, English Springer spaniel and her name is molly, I couldn't stand the thought of another setter and the running problems that they can have..... :|

angienbart
07-12-2005, 07:36 PM
cONGRATS ON THE NEW FAMILY MEMBER!!! BULLDOGS ROCK!!! BART

hiker chick
07-12-2005, 07:48 PM
What a doll! Bulldogs are in a class by themselves. :)

edlentz
07-14-2005, 07:02 PM
Cute puppies!

Our puppy is 9 this year and she is still learning. Just a mut tho, 1/2 Alaskan Malamute and 1/2 Black Lab. THE BEST odor destroyer is stuff called Nok-Out, bar none! Got lots of the other stuff under the sink that just makes the stink smell good for a little while. This stuff ROCKS!! ( I have 6 cats and 3 dogs). It even worked right on the dogs, ground side of house when we got sprayed with Skunk. Once this stuff dries the small is gone. Enough OT, if anyone interested in the Nok-Out let me know and I'll get you the number of the gal I get it from.
Sorry about the rant!

E's Rock!!

horseygal
07-14-2005, 11:36 PM
He looks a lot like my olde english bulldogge....same concept...bred to look like the original english bulldogges and not as many problems. Olde englis bulldogges are about 75% english bulldog, 12.5% bull mastiff, and 12.5% american bulldog My baby girl, winney, weighs 91lbs and will be 2 in october. I will be breeding her in 2 more heats. Here are a few pics...

horseygal
07-14-2005, 11:41 PM
more baby pics of winney and my 17lb cat, cisco...