Dog theme plates... [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: Dog theme plates...

BoxyBluChik
01-21-2006, 06:35 PM
I was thinking that the board might help me!

I want personalized plates and am trying to come up with some ideas. I can have six (sucks!) letters plus a dash, space, or apostophe.

Help!!!

hiker chick
01-21-2006, 07:12 PM
DOGMOM

DOG-MA

AROOOO (depending on if your dog "roooooo!" as Samoyeds do)

GRRRRR

If EOC's "DOGBOX" is not from Missouri, that's my fave and immitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

I'd do: GIDGMA (my Samoyed's name is Gidget) but I've so far settled for a custom license plate frame ("Hiker Chick").

:)

rhythm_ace
01-21-2006, 07:23 PM
DOG E
PUP E
LASS E
BOWS E
K9E4ME

...tough with so few letters, but you knew that.

paulj
01-21-2006, 08:02 PM
Rufbox
Ruftote

ORANGEE
01-25-2006, 12:03 PM
I have..........................ELEMUTT

Box4Rox
01-25-2006, 12:28 PM
Or . . . if you have a Dachshund it could be "Box4Dox" :D

I could relate to that . . .

BoxyBluChik
01-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Thanks guys, I still can't decide!!!

When I narrow my list, I will post them!!

Katrina,
formerly Kiwiwannabe!

kalinka
01-25-2006, 01:45 PM
what kind of dogs?

rhythm_ace
01-25-2006, 01:59 PM
You probably can't fit everything you'd like to say on a plate, but here's a place that makes custom license plate holders. See the links at left...they have some for breeds, you can personalize, etc.

http://www.traffictalk.com/tt/product/?pid=6

I don't have dogs but I did order a holder. ("E" thing...You make my heart sing.) I chose this place b/c the others use plastic or decals and these guys use metal strips for the personalizing. It was about $20 shipped. I think it'll take about a week.

BoxyBluChik
01-25-2006, 07:11 PM
what kind of dogs?

Kalina,

Corgis! 2 Cardigans and 1 Pembroke-here's a pic!

hiker chick
01-25-2006, 07:32 PM
Wow -- they are stunningly handsome pups!! :shock:

Your pembroke is incredibly striking

kalinka
01-25-2006, 07:47 PM
Kalina,

Ahhhh herding dogs my personal favorite! If you would ever like to unload that little black and white one... :rolleyes: I would be a taker!!!!! I love the way those dogs run in agility!!! I will think on a good license plate..
Kalinka

Tessa Y
01-25-2006, 07:51 PM
dogEbox

What prize do I get if you like mine the best? LOL ;-)

musicbox
01-25-2006, 09:21 PM
Since you have 3 beautiful dogs how about

DOG E 3

3DOGEE

BoxyBluChik
01-25-2006, 09:28 PM
Your pembroke is incredibly strikingAhhhh herding dogs my personal favorite! If you would ever like to unload that little black and white one... :rolleyes: I would be a taker!!!!! I love the way those dogs run in agility!!! I will think on a good license plate..
Kalinka

Thanks for the compliments. Pembroke is Fannie, she will be 13 in April. The Cardis are Higgins, blue merle who is a little over 3 and Ella, brindle and white will be 3 in July. Sorry Kalinka, she's not going anywhere!! And she is a couch potato. :D Higgins on the other hand does not have an off switch and we might try an agility class this spring depending on schedules. Both Cardis are TDI certifide, we just have to find a facility to go to. We do therapy around the neighborhood when on walks or out in public until we can find a place!

What prize do I get if you like mine the best? LOL
Well, hadn't thought about a prize! But remember ONLY 6 letters plus I can have a dash, space or apostrophe!!

Thanks
Katrina

kalinka
01-25-2006, 10:20 PM
3K9-ARF

unless you are planning a new addition that is

Junebug
01-25-2006, 11:32 PM
Uhh, is CORG-E too obvious?

hiker chick
01-26-2006, 06:55 AM
Uhh, is CORG-E too obvious?

Nice one! That gets my vote.

tessa
02-04-2006, 08:42 PM
trina cook suggested:Uhh, is CORG-E too obvious?
ooooh! I like it!
Did you decide on one yet, Katrina?

Tess

ADAMLSTL
02-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Kalina,

E4Corgs... 4CORG E... Dog E... E4DOG... DOGSE EZDOG..

BoxyBluChik
02-05-2006, 09:36 AM
Man, I just sent my form in last night....then I read more options!!

Here are the choices I came up with.....If anyone in another state wants to use them feel free to, but let me know atleast!

K9-LMNT
K9-EMNT
KORGI-E
K9-CUBE
K9S-GO2
4K9-TOO

I didn't want to put a number on the dogs, you never know when a new addition might arrive!!!

Thanks for the help....some of the ones that we came up with came from ideas from this post and grew from there!!

I thought anything with Corgi starting with a C would probably be taken, so I thought the K might work!

I'll post when I get them!!
Katrina

kalinka
02-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Considering my dog's propensity to protect the car... and the potential for a law suit if someone stuck their hand in there I was think of

BAD-DOG for my plates

PugMom
02-05-2006, 12:48 PM
PUGTOY (I have 2 pugs)

AgilityPup
02-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Hey Katrina and all,
Although Corgis are like those famous potato chips, I've stopped at one for now: Zinger is her name. You can tell from my username what we are about, LOL or as we say on another board, BOL! (Bark out loud!).

In my state we get 7 spaces, so I'll just see what happens with Corgi-E or Zingr-E.

One of the best things about the E is how the, ahem, leg-length challenged pupster can hop right in! WoooooHooooo. Her crate is in the back and she steps right in. Too cool.
Have a great day,
KM (also in atomic blue pearl EX-P).