Live jammin in the E? [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: Live jammin in the E?

fastlane
05-28-2003, 11:59 AM
I play keyboards and occasionally electic bass recreationally. I have this cool little mixer called a Mixpad by Samson, about $100. I usually plug it in to DC
, but it also runs on three 9 volt batteries. It has three ins (two mono, one stereo) and it's own little amp. So I was thinkin, you could run a couple of guitars and a mic or bass into the stereo through the aux input on the E, how cool would that be?

robTX
05-28-2003, 03:19 PM
[quote:c2177c1f78="fastlane"]I play keyboards and occasionally electic bass recreationally. I have this cool little mixer called a Mixpad by Samson, about $100. I usually plug it in to DC
, but it also runs on three 9 volt batteries. It has three ins (two mono, one stereo) and it's own little amp. So I was thinkin, you could run a couple of guitars and a mic or bass into the stereo through the aux input on the E, how cool would that be?[/quote:c2177c1f78]

Extremely cool! 8) I was thinking of doing the same thing with my MicroKorg (runs on AA batteries). I suppose you could use a power inverter to run some low-power gear like a drum machine. You could probably fit a small drum kit in the back! Total mobile sound system!