Owner for 2 hours [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: Owner for 2 hours

NighthawkStella
02-23-2006, 10:11 PM
I have been looking at this site for a few weeks now and finally purchased my Element tonight! Now, how do I get rolling in these forums? My dog hasn't even been in it yet!
Anyone help me out?

spdrcr5
02-23-2006, 10:17 PM
I have been looking at this site for a few weeks now and finally purchased my Element tonight! Now, how do I get rolling in these forums? My dog hasn't even been in it yet!
Anyone help me out?

Hi Stella, congrats on your new E and welcome to the EOC. :)

What do you want to know about getting started here? This post is a good start. Just ask questions, make comments or just hang out and talk with people here. :cool:

Empire
02-23-2006, 10:46 PM
Now, how do I get rolling in these forums?
I'd say you already have.
Keep clicking the "New Posts" link on the top toolbar whenever you visit.
Read all the new threads that may interest you or just read them all and keep posting.
If you have any questions that may seem basic then try the Search button and usually you'll find something related from past posts.
Also keep an eye on the list of similar threads at the bottom of each thread page. It's one of my new favorite features.

tessa
02-24-2006, 02:49 AM
STELLA! (may I call you Stella?)
You've got my car, woman!
ahem
First, congratulations on your fabulous new Element! And welcome to EOC - you'll find this is a wonderful place to discover even more terrific things about your new ride and ways to customize it to delight you that you didn't know you needed.
Let us see a picture or ten in the Image section, post about how your buying experince went by going to the Shoppin and Test Drivin' section, tell us about your dog right here. Options galore!

NOW - tell me how delicious that 2006 NBP 4WD EX-P MT is to actually own! I have been (not so) patiently waiting for precisely the same car to arrive for a month. Not just here in San Diego, but anywhere in CA. Do you have any idea how many Honda dealerships there are in a state the size and population density of California? And not a single NBP 4WD EX-P MT to be had. :shock:

So, enjoy yours a little extra special for me, too.
Tess

kissya
02-24-2006, 05:19 AM
:D Welcome to the EOC...nothing like a newbie to get everyone excited. If you have any questions be sure to ask. How about Pics of your new E?? Please include your dog , we are pet friendly.:D

hiker chick
02-24-2006, 06:50 AM
A new E and a dog ought to be good for at least 75 posts your first month.

At least.

;-)

NighthawkStella
02-24-2006, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the bright and cheery welcome everyone! I enjoyed StELla today. She got me to work and back safely. Got XM hooked up today too while taking my pup to Petco. He was amazed!
Thanks, looking forward to being a part of the group!

ADAMLSTL
02-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Welcome. I think the E attracts dog owners due to its floor and design. :grin: My boys (dogs) love it....:-D