Super Pet Expo ~ Chantilly, Virginia (3/31 - 4/2) [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: Super Pet Expo ~ Chantilly, Virginia (3/31 - 4/2)

LmentalMastiffs
03-28-2006, 01:16 PM
Yeap, it's that time again! The Super Pet Expo is being held at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, Virginia beginning this Friday and going through Sunday.

There is a few of us planning on attending. It's lunch at Chic-fil-a, or which ever other joint there you wish, and then heading across the parking lot to the Expo.

Who's game? I'm planning on taking my new little Orange Pit puppy, Angus! :D

Hope to see you there!!!

E ON!!

Kerri :grin:

LmentalMastiffs
03-31-2006, 10:16 AM
Okay,

I have been contacted by those that can make it Saturday and those that can make it Sunday. Soooooo, it looks like I'll be there both days!!! :D

Lets plan to meet SATURDAY, Apr 1st (NO JOKE :twisted: ) at 12 PM (noon) at the Chic-fil-a, have lunch and then head across the parking lot. If you miss us for lunch, you shouldn't have a problem finding US in the parking lot. :roll: However, finding anyone inside will be the challenge.. lolol

Okay, SUNDAY, Apr 2nd at 12 PM (noon), unless Church gets in your way, we'll meet in the Parking lot of the Pet Expo. Should be pretty easy to find us again.

How does this sit with everyone? Let me know!!! :grin: If we need different times on either day, just let me know! I definately want to get a group shot with our Pets and Es. So plan to be there!!!

E ON!

Kerri & Angus