Herbie! [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: Herbie!

mtangorre
04-07-2006, 01:07 PM
I thought I would share some pics of our English Bulldog, Herbie. Herbie just turned 10 months old on April 3rd. I have to get new pictures posted (this weekend hopefully). The link below shows picture sets from the time he was a puppy at 8 weeks up until December(ish).

Herbie Pics, Click Here (http://www.cfreloaded.com/herbie/index.html)

Enjoy!

Mike

kung
04-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Cool dog. I have always wanted one, but I have three dogs already.

ethos
04-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Those are some really great looking dogs.
What kind of music does Rosevelt spin? Do you know?

KSB
04-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Mike,

What a good looking dog Herbie is. He also looks like he could be a hand full. Love bulldogs. They are great.

Thank you for posting the pics.

Ken

mtangorre
04-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Those are some really great looking dogs.
What kind of music does Rosevelt spin? Do you know?

Hey Ethos,

Roosevelt spins all kinds of music; he is a DJ is the Baltimore area and produces a lot of club mixes at his in-home studio. He has offered to give me some of his stuff to check out; if you are interested I can pass it along to you.

He and his wife and the nicest people and provide one of the best environments for dog breeding I have ever seen (not to mention the fact that their Bulldog litter was absolutely incredible in terms of breed conformation and such).

mtangorre
04-10-2006, 10:29 AM
Mike,

What a good looking dog Herbie is. He also looks like he could be a hand full. Love bulldogs. They are great.

Thank you for posting the pics.

Ken

Thank you! Herbie is our baby no doubt about it. He can be a handful at times but is a joy to have as part of our family. Bulldogs in general demand a lot of attention and affection and once you understand and accept this (along with their stubborness) you can enjoy their goofball personalities every single minute! We love him to death, even when he's being a little stubborn bulldog. :)

Herbie is on a road trip with my wife all week, I won't see him or my wife again until Friday evening. They left Saturday morning to go to upstate NY.... AND THEY TOOK THE NEW ELEMENT! :shock:

outpost4
04-10-2006, 10:30 AM
What a beautiful dog Herbie is! We had English bulls when I was growing up. I bet he snores and drools like crazy. :)

KSB
04-10-2006, 10:38 AM
Thank you! Herbie is our baby no doubt about it. He can be a handful at times but is a joy to have as part of our family. Bulldogs in general demand a lot of attention and affection and once you understand and accept this (along with their stubborness) you can enjoy their goofball personalities every single minute! We love him to death, even when he's being a little stubborn bulldog. :)

Herbie is on a road trip with my wife all week, I won't see him or my wife again until Friday evening. They left Saturday morning to go to upstate NY.... AND THEY TOOK THE NEW ELEMENT! :shock:

Damn, what part of Upstate NY?

likecoiledsteel
04-10-2006, 11:18 AM
He's Adorable. He looks a lot like my Dugan, 1 year old Victorian Bulldog. Same colors.
Good luck with him. Bulldogs can be a handful. Dugan can destroy a city if we let him.
Steel

Two Wheeler
04-10-2006, 11:37 AM
They left Saturday morning to go to upstate NY.... AND THEY TOOK THE NEW ELEMENT!

Well, I'll keep my eyes open for a new E with an insufferably cute bulldog inside....