Has your dog ever... [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: Has your dog ever...

element au
04-11-2006, 12:43 PM
been caught drinking?

I saw this and thought about the time I caught Porter drinking a Guinness out of a glass in the yard at a party. Later it was reported that she was scanning the crowd looking for a cigar. ;-)

JPH102900
04-11-2006, 01:06 PM
When my mom was younger, her small dog got into a bunch of cups of beer that were left out at a picnic. She was running into walls the rest of the night.

PugMom
04-11-2006, 01:28 PM
My folks used to give our c0ckerspaniel a couple bowls of beer (which he growled at--all the while lapping it up!) on July 4th. Eventually Freckles passed out and was oblivious to all the fireworks going off!!:twisted:

kissya
04-11-2006, 02:45 PM
My mom had a poodle that liked vodka. :twisted:

E-vilqueen
04-14-2006, 01:05 PM
One of my poodles, Chloe, drank beer here on her very first day in our home. She'd been here only a few hours. She was 11 weeks old, just off the plane from Las Vegas where she was bred, and she walked right over to a bottle of beer I had sitting on a bench on the porch, reached up, knocked it over, and began to lap it up.

She also liked to try to eat cigarette butts.

We adopted a super-smoker voice for her (like the old ladies that play the slots and smoke all day) & would say, "I'm from Vegas!"

kung
04-14-2006, 01:37 PM
My brother's golden retriever is notorious for nabbing anything left in a cup on the ground.

Keisha does it, to some extent, but generally prefers kool-aid to alcohol.

Two Wheeler
04-16-2006, 06:46 PM
I saw this and thought about the time I caught Porter drinking a Guinness o

Well geez, you named the dog after a beer, what did you expect????