Parts [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: Parts

heishin2
04-26-2006, 02:08 PM
Its too bad that H and A doesnt ship to Canadian address. They seem to have good prices on alot of their OEM honda parts.

Does anyone here know of a good source to buy OEM and aftermarket parts for the E?

Thanks

lizzurd
04-26-2006, 02:38 PM
Its too bad that H and A doesnt ship to Canadian address. They seem to have good prices on alot of their OEM honda parts.

Does anyone here know of a good source to buy OEM and aftermarket parts for the E?

Thanks

I may know someone that can help you out.......

heishin2
04-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Yo Lizzurd... if u can link that up that would be appreciated man! Im in Toronto BTW. Which Hondizzie do you work for?

lizzurd
04-26-2006, 02:45 PM
Yo Lizzurd... if u can link that up that would be appreciated man! Im in Toronto BTW. Which Hondizzie do you work for?

Im at parkway.....send me a list of what you are looking for and i'll see what i can help you out with.OEM is no problem....aftermarket maybe be tricky....but ill make some calls.

heishin2
04-26-2006, 02:52 PM
Oh damn! Im guessing you are one of Brent's Top guys there! Used to go there all the time with My Ex-Girl. Her crew is sponsored by Parkway honda. Sweetie Girl Racing. They do the carwash the all the time in the summer.

Use to have another friend Alexis who worked there too.

But after the breakup... I had to step off ... know what I mean? haha

Thanks for the info man!

lizzurd
04-26-2006, 02:57 PM
Oh damn! Im guessing you are one of Brent's Top guys there! Used to go there all the time with My Ex-Girl. Her crew is sponsored by Parkway honda. Sweetie Girl Racing. They do the carwash the all the time in the summer.

Use to have another friend Alexis who worked there too.

But after the breakup... I had to step off ... know what I mean? haha

Thanks for the info man!

I've been here since 94....doing the parts thing since 89.I havent heard anything about SGR for a while so i dont know what our status with them is.

heishin2
04-26-2006, 03:04 PM
Im not associated with them at all anymore man! Just stopped going there to see Brent because I didnt want to run into the EX. Brent and I both owned CRX's so we had that bond! hahah

Now Im full out Elementizzled.

Im really looking for the Side step bars and OEM Fogs. Let me know what you can do.

Maybe I can swing by one of these days and make a formal intro. Is Brent still there?

Name is Paolo by the way.

lizzurd
04-26-2006, 03:19 PM
Im not associated with them at all anymore man! Just stopped going there to see Brent because I didnt want to run into the EX. Brent and I both owned CRX's so we had that bond! hahah

Now Im full out Elementizzled.

Im really looking for the Side step bars and OEM Fogs. Let me know what you can do.

Maybe I can swing by one of these days and make a formal intro. Is Brent still there?

Name is Paolo by the way.

Brett's still here......i'm here most days from 8-6.My names Adrian.

heishin2
04-26-2006, 03:23 PM
Nice to meet you man!
I will definately link up one of these days. Just another good reason to stop by.
Thanks
P-