Infinity, Polk, Alpine??? [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: Infinity, Polk, Alpine???

kavetter
02-19-2003, 08:55 PM
Hi,

I've been out of the stereo market for quite sometime. By reading the posts, I see the sizes. Now it is a question of what will work the best. I am so lost in the market. All I remember from highschool is, "Alpine is great."

I notice that one member has infinity 625i-s (go ElementJ!). One has Polk.

I am not sure about head units. I saw one post who used an Aiwa.

It sounds like a system with 4 infinity 625i-s and a decent Alpine unit would be good. If I were to purchase that system, where should I get the infinities and alpine head deck. I am not stuck on this system. I really have not much idea of what would work well.

Hoping for some advice on best all around systems.

Keith

Alien Element
02-19-2003, 09:07 PM
Check out Crutchfield http://www.crutchfield.com for mobile audio information. You don't have to buy from them, but you can see specs and photos of an awful lot of stereo equipment. I have purchased a great deal from them in the past and can tell you first hand that they provide great service. Their prices may not be the lowest, but you get wiring and dash adaptors for free and step-by-step instructions on exactly how to mount your head unit and speakers (provided that your vehicle is in their database - most popular models are).

kavetter
02-19-2003, 11:19 PM
Yeah I've heard good things about crutchfield. Unfortunately they don't have the Element in their database. Hopefully they'll get it soon.

Thanks,
Keith