Proud new owners! [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: Proud new owners!

Cherrys02
02-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Hello! My wife and I just bought our very first Element and are currently loving it. At first, we hated its look, but as we realized it suited our needs, it started to grow on us, so NOW we are part of the Quirky Car Club!:lol:

Rocket Dog
02-04-2007, 03:33 PM
Congratulations and welcome aboard. :D

bh241
02-04-2007, 03:36 PM
Hello! My wife and I just bought our very first Element and are currently loving it. At first, we hated its look, but as we realized it suited our needs, it started to grow on us, so NOW we are part of the Quirky Car Club!:lol:
So where's the pictures??? :confused:

Welcome to the cult, I do believe you will find others with a similar story here.

BTW, nice color choice! :D

gisele
02-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Congratulations! I know you'll love your E. I bought mine in Sept. 2005 after driving/owning Ford Explorer Sports (1993-2005). When I first laid eyes on an Element it was love at first sight! The shape reminded me of an old milk truck.

I just joined the EOC, but I have been peeking in since November 2006.

Crazy about my E, fun to drive, lots of space, comfy ride and I am addicted to XM radio.

dparrothead1
02-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Congratulations! I know you'll love your E. I bought mine in Sept. 2005 after driving/owning Ford Explorer Sports (1993-2005). When I first laid eyes on an Element it was love at first sight! The shape reminded me of an old milk truck.

I just joined the EOC, but I have been peeking in since November 2006.

Crazy about my E, fun to drive, lots of space, comfy ride and I am addicted to XM radio.
What took you so long, gisele????? Well, you're pretty much ruined now....life as you knew it is gone!!!!!!

gisele
02-04-2007, 06:50 PM
What took you so long, gisele????? Well, you're pretty much ruined now....life as you knew it is gone!!!!!!

I don't know what took me so long. The EOC seems to have a lot of witty, fun people with superb tastes in vehicles. Lots of dog lovers, too.

monkious
02-04-2007, 07:17 PM
Welcome Cherrys !
careful...you could get addicted here.

Dom.five
02-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Addicted? Addicted ?

Just how does one become addicted?

That can't happen .:D

Dom