Honda Element Owners Club banner

My SC cleaned up

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  JPH102900 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's a couple shots I took today after washing my SC.
I can't wait to get a billet grill or something installed in the nose.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Very nice. I also took advantage of a nice Texas day and spent two hours washing and waxing mine.

#5 ·
Grammy, I had a good day... I washed and waxed mine and THEN went to see Wild Hogs with my Harley Group. The Texas Hill Country Chapter in Boerne, (San Antonio area) Texas. It was a fun movie!

#6 ·
Grammy, I had a good day... I washed and waxed mine and THEN went to see Wild Hogs with my Harley Group. The Texas Hill Country Chapter in Boerne, (San Antonio area) Texas. It was a fun movie!
I thought about washing and waxing the "E", but then I had another cup of coffee and the spirit to do so left. :D

We are pretty new to Texas and have not explored the hill country, I hear it is beautiful. After watching the show, we are ready to do a road trip. Although I am more for Hotel camping.

#7 ·
After previously owning a black car, I said to myself I would never get a black car again, and then I see freshly washed black Elements and your SC and I lust for a black car again!

That SC is a beauty!

#9 ·
hownowcb said:
Gonna be spring soon. Bugs are self-installing. Drive more -- wash less. :p
I would much rather have bugs than salt and slush covering my car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.