Honda Boards [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: Honda Boards

MILBO
06-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Greetings Fellow E-Owners,

I am a new member, but a looooooonnnnng time lurker. I have many posts to make, but I have one a little more pressing for my wife who owns a 04 honda Accord V6-EX.

She got a nail in her tire which my local Firestone would not fix. It was well away from the sidewall, but he sited tire age & percentage left as reasons he wouldn't fix the tire. I ended up plugging it myself, but my wife is in need of replacement tires soon.

My question is does anyone know of an Accord website like this one and/or have any tire recommendation.

Thanks,

Milbo

bh241
06-13-2007, 01:50 PM
You might try this one (http://www.hondaaccordforum.com/).

I don't know anything about it though..

EXwSCnose
06-13-2007, 02:09 PM
Greetings Fellow E-Owners,

I am a new member, but a looooooonnnnng time lurker. I have many posts to make, but I have one a little more pressing for my wife who owns a 04 honda Accord V6-EX.

She got a nail in her tire which my local Firestone would not fix. It was well away from the sidewall, but he sited tire age & percentage left as reasons he wouldn't fix the tire. I ended up plugging it myself, but my wife is in need of replacement tires soon.

My question is does anyone know of an Accord website like this one and/or have any tire recommendation.

Thanks,

Milbo

I have Michelin Hydroedges on my '91 Accord as well as on my '99 Odyssey. Costco has currently a $60.-- off on 4 tires sale and warranties them for 90,000 miles. They are a Michelin and roll smooth, a good all-round tire for most users.... Since you are asking the question I can assume that you are not too finicky but again your needs have to be met....

lifeizgood
06-13-2007, 04:19 PM
Welcome aboard, MILBO! Can you and your wife and your E come out and play this weekend? (See link below.) It promises to be a great time. :D