new winnipeg owner [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: new winnipeg owner

jb.
03-05-2008, 12:01 AM
well, i'm new lol.....i just bought an 04 element EX in nighthawk black.....i absolutely love it...i have never owned a honda before and am glad i picked up this element!

Benggolf
03-05-2008, 02:50 AM
Let me be the first to greet you and extended a warm welcome to the club! :)

Jojo
03-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Welcome jb!
Glad to have you here, post pics as soon as you can..please..please..please:)

lizzurd
03-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Welcome to the EOC jb. Always great to welcome another canuck to the club.

prooney343
03-05-2008, 10:18 AM
Welcome and congrats on your new E................ Enjoy

kitkat123474
03-05-2008, 03:29 PM
welcome aboard to the EOC!
i'm sure you'll love your E just as we love our own!:):cool::rolleyes:;-):D

ORANGEE
03-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Welcome to the group..............post some pictures when you get a chance

PVR
03-05-2008, 04:01 PM
Hey, welcome aboard!

Some people call the E a toaster but with the kind of weather you've been having in the 'Peg perhaps an icebox would be more appropriate?

:)

bannerguy
03-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Welcome!! Keep us posted on what you end up doing with/to your E!

gisele
03-05-2008, 06:07 PM
well, i'm new lol.....i just bought an 04 element EX in nighthawk black.....i absolutely love it...i have never owned a honda before and am glad i picked up this element!

Woo hoo! congrats! I too have the beautiful NBP and this is my first Honda.

Enjoy your ride! -g

givememytoys
03-05-2008, 06:35 PM
Welcome to the eoc
Congrats on the new element.
Were underway,feel free to move about the cabin.:razz::razz:

Tim Vance
03-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Hello and Welcome!

I extend a warm welcome to our chilly cousins in Winterpeg! As soon as you can get the camera to thaw out, please post some pics!:D

valeriE
03-05-2008, 09:56 PM
What a great location for an e! My grandma used to own a condo up there. I love that place!! I miss it (and the coffee crisp too!).

Oh, and congrats on the e. Btw, pics are good. Really good.

Tim Vance
03-05-2008, 10:19 PM
What a great location for an e! My grandma used to own a condo up there. I love that place!! I miss it (and the coffee crisp too!).

Oh, and congrats on the e. Btw, pics are good. Really good.

If you come to the International, I'll bring you a coffee crisp....:D

(just make sure you let me know your coming....I'd hate to bring a box of em for nothing...)

valeriE
03-05-2008, 10:30 PM
If you come to the International, I'll bring you a coffee crisp....:D

(just make sure you let me know your coming....I'd hate to bring a box of em for nothing...)

I wouldn't miss it for the world. Now I'm even more excited!! That stuff seriously "rocs".
(hehe, I couldn't resist)

Tim Vance
03-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Make sure you pm me a couple of weeks before the meet, to remind me!

valeriE
03-06-2008, 02:57 PM
ohh I won't forget!!

(thanks in advance) :D

ChickWhoRips
03-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Congrats on the E! :)

Wayout10131
03-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Welcome and as a fellow pegger great choice of vehicle - perfect vehicle for our crappy winters.

If you don't have them already I recommend a set of winter tires on steel rims - will turn your front wheel drive into (well nearly) a four wheel drive - the difference is amazing

See you on the road.

EG2E
03-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Welcome! Let me know if you Winnipeg E's want to get together this Spring/Summer.

Wayout10131
03-07-2008, 09:28 PM
I'm up for it - assuming spring gets here before next winter sets in :sad: -39 this morning was a slap in the face.

EG2E
03-07-2008, 09:43 PM
Sounds good, we will have to plan something for the summer. Any idea how many Winnipeg members on the EOC?

jb.
03-07-2008, 10:05 PM
well for march this stinks lol!...just got the front drivers and passengers windows tinted today.....i have my dash apart right now, the "e" never came with a radio, the last owner had an aftermarket and took it out when the lease was up.....i was gonna go aftermarket as i used to be a car audio buff when i was a bit younger, but decided to try out the 7 speaker system....found me a factory radio for 100 shipped in mint condition.....so while i am waiting for the radio to show up, i am painting the trim around the center consol high gloss black......so far so good, just shot my second coat.....hopefully i will get the clear coat done tomorrow....when i get it all back together i will take a couple pics....i hope it turns out lol:D

EG2E
03-07-2008, 10:26 PM
well for march this stinks lol!...just got the front drivers and passengers windows tinted today.....i have my dash apart right now, the "e" never came with a radio, the last owner had an aftermarket and took it out when the lease was up.....i was gonna go aftermarket as i used to be a car audio buff when i was a bit younger, but decided to try out the 7 speaker system....found me a factory radio for 100 shipped in mint condition.....so while i am waiting for the radio to show up, i am painting the trim around the center consol high gloss black......so far so good, just shot my second coat.....hopefully i will get the clear coat done tomorrow....when i get it all back together i will take a couple pics....i hope it turns out lol:D

I knew I should have posted my stock stereo for sale. What year E radio are you getting? I upgraded to an 05, which plays MP3s. Now I have my stock 04 sitting in the closet. Let me know if your stereo doesnt work out.

I wanted to tint my windows as well...maybe limo tint in the back. Where did you go to tint yours? Did they do a good job?

jb.
03-07-2008, 11:29 PM
damit lol...my e is an 04, i woulda loved to get one locally lol....oh well, thats how it goes i guess.....for tinting i have always used autostripe....willy does an amazing job everytime, and is priced very well....i did 35% on the 2 fronts....20 would looked nicer, but keep in mind 50 is the legal limit....in my opinion, 50 doesnt even look tinted....the backs are already factory privacy so, no point in goin any darker on those.....

Speedy Toaster Dave
03-09-2008, 02:11 PM
welcome to da cult....:D