Buster the E-dog [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: Buster the E-dog

dealio
10-20-2003, 11:41 AM
http://www.elementownersclub.com/uploads/files/Bust-E.jpg

Here is my dog Buster, a dachshund beagle mix. He cries until we put him in the E - he loves it!

StLouisPenguin
10-20-2003, 06:43 PM
OMG!!! He is the sweetest thing! :lol:

lae10851
10-20-2003, 09:30 PM
I must have that dog - he is an absolute doll!!!

dealio
10-22-2003, 10:21 AM
He is definitely an unusual little guy. We adopted him from the local shelter a little over a year ago, and he has just been the greatest dog. And he really loves this car - whenever we are in the garage he begs until he's put in (he is too small to jump in himself)!

lae10851
10-22-2003, 11:53 AM
Dealio - my 3 babys are all shelter pups. My german/australian shep mix loves the E so much, she goes nuts if we leave her at home. It's so bad that if we make car noises she jumps up and tackles us. She is very proud of "her" car. When I wash it or clean it out she has to be right there.

(Yes I know this dog is spoiled)

dealio
10-29-2003, 12:26 PM
Yeah, our little guy is pretty spoiled too! But they definitely deserve it after their ordeal in the shelter. I hope to rescue more little friends in the future, especially since we now have the perfect dog car. Plenty of room for the hounds!

Isn't it funny how attached a dog can get to a car? He is completely indifferent to the other car, so I know its is just the E. I'm glad to hear that your dogs are loving it too. They sounds really sweet.

lae10851
10-29-2003, 02:15 PM
We should get our insurance to give us a discount! My dog watches the car from the front window all the time!