Our EBUV (Element Basset Utility Vehicle) [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: Our EBUV (Element Basset Utility Vehicle)

drooldude
03-16-2004, 12:16 PM
We do volunteer work for the Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California and the E is the perfect BUV. Before when we rescued a Basset we had to clean everything after we took the dog to out vet. Now we use a hose!. How easy can that get! We love the E and wonder why we waited so long. Please support the Basset Hound Rescue.

www.bassethoundrescue.org

SeattleE
03-16-2004, 03:39 PM
I love your handle! My friends had Bassets growing up and i remember the pencil marks on the wall in the front hall...they were marking how high the dog spit splattered when they got excited!

Welcome to the club!

Jesse

brendan
03-16-2004, 06:40 PM
[quote:5c12191ba9=" "]We do volunteer work for the Basset Hound Rescue of Southern California and the E is the perfect BUV. Before when we rescued a Basset we had to clean everything after we took the dog to out vet. Now we use a hose!. How easy can that get! We love the E and wonder why we waited so long. Please support the Basset Hound Rescue.

www.bassethoundrescue.org[/quote:5c12191ba9]

Awesome!

A suggestion though: sponge out the element, don't hose it out. The "hose it out" claim was never made by Honda, and there are places where dirty/soapy water will collect and cause bad smells...

-brendan

music&dogs
03-17-2004, 11:37 PM
It's always a good day to meet someone who is out there doing such good work for the critters. Thank you, on behalf of the four legged. I second that suggestion about not hosing out the E. I was told it is not designed for hosing out. But I was told that a leaf blower does wonders for the the dog hair. Open all the doors and let it rip.

lae10851
03-20-2004, 12:24 PM
Just a Suggestion, but I also like Hounda Element