I got a little stain.... [Archive] - Honda Element Owners Club Forum

: I got a little stain....

Nagnannie
09-18-2004, 11:09 PM
:oops: I got a great little furry son named Lefty. Lefty got a little excited and left some spots on my back seat. I have taken cleanser and scrubbed, but there they are after the seats dry. What is a mom to do? Any body got any suggestions? I am new to the site and got a new element! I can't wait to get my license plates and all my stuff I am buying for her! She is awesome. And the leaf blower trick, I am getting me one of them too! Oh, by the way- this is a great car for hauling hay! I have horses too and tired of big long really tall trucks that only get 4 miles to the gallon!

Edison
09-19-2004, 04:00 AM
Congrats and welcome, Nagnannie! You are gonna like this ride and so will Lefty. Don't have any hints on the stain, I did buy seat covers early for just that reason. :)

8)

blackdog1
09-19-2004, 07:23 AM
Welcome Nagnannie! I have never had to clean a stay off these seats, but I have on carptets. I have found that a diluted solution of oxyclean does wonderful on carpet, you might want to try it on your seats. I have used oxyxlean to clean the seats on my previous cars, but the fabric was different. Good luck, and let us know how it turns out!