Honda Element Owners Club banner

Photo shoot showing my mods!

8K views 31 replies 18 participants last post by  GalaxySC 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ive been on here a while and im finally posting photos showing my mods.

List of mods is:
Retro fitted headlights sporting TSX projectors and full Honda HID setup
LED corner lights
LED switchbacks for signals
Blacked out housings
6000k HID high beams

LED Retro fitted Fog lamps using LEDs from a Chevy Volt

Honda Pilot sidemarkers with LED bulbs
White LED rear signal bulbs
White LED backup and license lights

Lincoln Navigator LED 3rd brake light

Chevy Volt front spoiler

various peices painted black

Black SC wheels

painted calipers

Jays Racing teal valve cover

color matched Bike Rack

color matched windshield moldings

Stereo setup goes as is

Diamond audio 12" sub in a custom made mdf enclosure

Pioneer mono 1200 watt amp for the sub

8" MB quart sub up front

200 watt Crunch mono amp for sub up front

Eclipse components in rear doors

Eclipse components up front

Pioneer AVIC x920bt Headunit updated to 930 specs

Steering wheel controls retained with a pac adapter

LED interior map lights, cup holder lights and passenger side compartment lights

Im sure there is more but cant think of it off the top of my head.

Here are the pics!

Thats it! If you want any more photos let me know and ill do my best to post them. Let me know what you guys think. Any critisizm is good!

See less See more
#12 ·
I just made a cardboard template for the side markers and cut them into the plastic fenders, if i had to do it again i would put them up in the steel part of the fender like on the newer elements. actually the sidemarkers are the same that are in the 2010 elements. the plastic is thicker then metal so they dont really snap in they are screwed in. IM actually planning on putting some TL LED sidmarkers in there, i have them, just gotta find the time to do it.

The navigator light is just double sided taped up on the rear glass, kinda jimmy rigged for now.

#7 ·
Nice!

Looking good! Almost reminds me of my first E. Curious, did you buy the E with painted pillars or did you have them painted? I always wonder what happened to my first E. Also, very creative with the Volt lip!

#11 ·
Looking good! Almost reminds me of my first E. Curious, did you buy the E with painted pillars or did you have them painted? I always wonder what happened to my first E. Also, very creative with the Volt lip!
yeah, sorry hotbox this isnt your old E. I bought it new, and i got the idea to paint the pillars from you actually. LOL!

It really needs a drop and some wheels though.

#8 ·
Great pictures, your SC looks sweet .

#23 ·
obviously the pics arent up but if someone pm'd the OP then maybe they could fix it or repost. but everybody posting 1 after another about pics not being there isnt going to fix anything.

#24 ·
wow... there is a serious lack of a sense of humor going on here

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.