Honda Element Owners Club banner

BONFIRE OF THE VANITY PLATES

11K views 71 replies 62 participants last post by  E MENTAL 
#1 ·
My dad posed an interesting question to me....

What do think some of the vanity plates look like for the Element owners?

So, there you have it. Do we have any clever license plates out there in E-land? Love to hear about what you have or have seen.

-TOM

#34 ·
I have GONE2FAR...

Back in the RSX days I had HRDWRD71 but got tired of people saying Hard Word.

Also had AVECRUZR...still have those and its still on my regi, so I guess I could use those also.

I came up with GONE2FAR when I realized I put too much in my RSX. Then trading it in after going that far, well I went too far again. So its fitting.

#35 ·
Mine is <KR8-BIKE> I collect and restore classic schwinn stingray krate bikes from late 1960 to early 1970. Orange Krate,Apple Krate Lemon Peeler etc. I currently have 10 of them restored and sitting in my living room! :-o

#36 ·
>AMDOCER is mine, computer dork

Oh, lord. AMDOCS. I left the phone directory industry 3-1/2 years ago. AMDOCS' HQ is here in St. Louis... no interest in going back. Ugly, ugly industry... if you don't have the luxury of working for an ILEC, there's lots of corporate predation and the lack of job security that goes along with it.

:-(

#37 ·
I've been trying to find an element (from the Periodic Table) that produces a green tint in a chemical reaction.

Granted, its most likely to be one element reacting with another (or molecules reacting with eachother), but I'd be curious what "colors" chemical reactions produce...

This might actually make me spend the money on a personalized plate..haha.

But it will most likely end up being NACO2 or some rediculous crap like that, so maybe not. I wish I could get lowercase letter for the true name.

#39 ·
Most oxides of copper are green. Also, iron and magnesium are strong in green components in a spectrograph.

Magnesium...hmmm...

I know that other elements in the vertical row usually react with lower and greater reactions (lower being a lower atomic weight)...But (for copper) that includes Silver, Gold, and Roentgenium...I guess all tarnish (oxidation) is green..so maybe...Tarnish?

hahaha.

I want Radium, regardless of what color it is...

#40 ·
In CA, I claim dibs on "SAFAR-E" (Safari), if it's not already used. I'm not an Element owner, just yet, but it's just a matter of time (and timing, and finances).

There are some really cute ideas, here in this thread. I also like "WATSON" or "SHRLOCK" (Seems like I saw those in one of the previous posts - Might just be my E-magination). Hmmm...How about "E-MAGIN" (Imagine)? It's got potential....

#42 ·
I tried to think of as many as I could. My brain got stuck on the long "e" sound at the end, so these won't be highly creative. :)

I kept them around 6 to 8 letters and *tried* to edit out the CHEESE-E ones. Some have no doubt been thought of by others. Cheers.

gardner - LEAF-E or TWIG-E
oriental chef - CHOPSU-E
pharmicist - DRUG-E well.. maybe not :)
travel agent - JOURN-E
electrical or aerobic instructor - ENERG-E
garbage collector - DEBR-EE
coffee vendor - COFF-E, JAVA-E
beautician - CURL-E
theater owner - MARQ-E
financial - PAY-E
candy - TOFF-EE
sports - REFER-E
programmer - J2-EE, EE-PROM, HACK-E
new driver - TRAIN-E or EEEEEK
cop or farmer - PIG-E
dermatologist - EX-E-MA
shopper - SPREE-E
retired - RETIR-E
sailing - BREEZ-E
dog related - FLEA-E, PUP-E, FRISB-E

various - POTPOR-E, VITAMN-E, BARB-E, ESPRIT-E, JUBIL-E, JAMBOR-E, ESCAPE-E, BANSH-E, BTCH-E, GOAT-E, THIRST-E, WHOOP-E, E-STREET, QUEEN-E, EASE-E, EE4MEE

#43 ·
GregP said:
I tried to think of as many as I could. My brain got stuck on the long "e" sound at the end, so these won't be highly creative. :)

I kept them around 6 to 8 letters and *tried* to edit out the CHEESE-E ones. Some have no doubt been thought of by others. Cheers.

gardner - LEAF-E or TWIG-E
oriental chef - CHOPSU-E
pharmicist - DRUG-E well.. maybe not :)
travel agent - JOURN-E
electrical or aerobic instructor - ENERG-E
garbage collector - DEBR-EE
coffee vendor - COFF-E, JAVA-E
beautician - CURL-E
theater owner - MARQ-E
financial - PAY-E
candy - TOFF-EE
sports - REFER-E
programmer - J2-EE, EE-PROM, HACK-E
new driver - TRAIN-E or EEEEEK
cop or farmer - PIG-E
dermatologist - EX-E-MA
shopper - SPREE-E
retired - RETIR-E
sailing - BREEZ-E
dog related - FLEA-E, PUP-E, FRISB-E

various - POTPOR-E, VITAMN-E, BARB-E, ESPRIT-E, JUBIL-E, JAMBOR-E, ESCAPE-E, BANSH-E, BTCH-E, GOAT-E, THIRST-E, WHOOP-E, E-STREET, QUEEN-E, EASE-E, EE4MEE

Goof-E? :)

#47 ·
I thought of one this morning on the way to work that would be for NRA members......

AMMOBOX
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Someone may have posted this already, the thread is too long to search thru.

#50 ·
for a fEmale E owner

FoxE Box

EEEEwww come to think of it that's a tad racey. wasn't my intention starting this post but now i'm laughin to hard to delete it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.