Honda Element Owners Club banner

FS: 03 Element in Arkansas - 125,000m - $7,000

1K views 6 replies 1 participant last post by  fishy23 
#1 ·
Automatic transmission. Front wheel drive. 125,000 miles. Silver with grey/blue interior.

I am the second owner of the car and purchased it with 34,000 miles from an older man. I would estimate 65-75% of the miles on it are highway miles, all of which were well maintained. I have not had a single issue with the car since I bought it.

18" premium wheels with brand new tires on front (rear tires have tons of life left). It will also come with the four original Honda wheels that have practically brand new tires on them. You can either sell them for a couple hundred bucks or swap out and sell the premium rims and tires.

Premium sound system. I just purchased an after-market cd player that has USB input on front and front and rear auxiliary inputs. You can control iPhone/iPod through the cd player including controlling Pandora radio.

New tires, rotors and brakes put on front in last three weeks. Rear tires have a lot of life left in them.

New spark plugs.
New battery.
Fog lamps (not yet hooked up...been too lazy).
Tinted windows
Cruise Control

The bad: I hit a mail box a few years ago and did not have the funds to repair. There is a ding in the hood and the piece that is above the driver side fender (not sure the name of it). Paint chipped on both pieces but I had a autobody shop mix up paint and touch it up. It's not bad and I'll post close of pictures later. email is stc1923 (at) gmail (dot) com

Located in NW Arkansas

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I was just going to edit original post but there is not an edit tab to click on. A few things I forgot to mention: It has a K&N air intake (not sure on exact model right now and I'm not at home to check, so I'll edit later) and original owner put an aftermarket exhaust on it (which sounds good, not like a weed-eater).

Reason for selling: A (wealthy) friend of mine is selling me his F-150 at a price I could not say no to and I've been wanting to get a truck for my new hobbies...

Price is negotiable but as of right now I'm not interested in going below $6,500.

Shoot me an email and I'll send you my number to chat. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.