Honda Element Owners Club banner

manik brush guard: where to buy

7K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  hapyface 
#1 ·
I am almost in possession of my galaxy grey MT AWD E, and of my first accessories i want the manik brush guard. I'm not sure where to get one, however. Does anyone know where to pick one of these up? northern US (NY, PA, MI) or preferably Ontario if possible! I'm looking all black and going to toss on some yellow fogs.

#2 ·
Where to Buy

I got mine through a Eastren Off Road shop in PA. They had to order it and my dealer installed it. Your best bet may be to find a truck accessory or off road shop that can order it for you. Autozone, Advance, and other national chain shops would not order it for me.

#3 ·
Shanks, I'm interested in getting one of these also. Please update me on your progress as you get closer to buying one and installing it.

#4 ·
I got the Hunter brush guard off ebay. Love it, all black, looks great. Took less than an hour to install. Wife had to help hold for 5 minutes. Used oem fog light instruction on H and A website to see how to get front bumper off to mount frame brackets. All info availabe on forum.

#6 ·
kevin, you didnt need to remove the entire nose to do the install........I almost needed the wife too, until I layed the guard flat on the ground on a blanket, installed 1 bolt on each side & used it as hinge.....comes in handy for removing it too....I recently added 2 more hellas & black bumper trim & this was very handy....:razz:

#8 ·
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32191&page=9

here you go......on pages 9 & 10 of this thread Tim did a great DIY with plenty of pictures.....he had the entire nose off to address other issues, which made it very easy to see his install.........

although he installed a "bull bar" the brush guard install is identical on the bottom end...... there are also 2 small top brackets that secure the guard to the radiator support..... :D

#9 ·
i found this address when googling Manik parts in Toronto

Automotive Alternatives
7895 Tranmere Dr, Mississauga, ON L5S 1V9
(905) 678-7730

Guess my other question is what model of Manik are we supposed to use? Do they make one specifically for Honda Elements, so do we use a compatible one (for example, Honda Pilot or Chey Tahoe).

#10 ·
No one north of the border so far has them. Alternative Auto does not stock them, Riva Truck Accessories doesn't either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.