Honda Element Owners Club banner

Post your current mileage!

163K views 959 replies 642 participants last post by  recon35 
#1 ·
Ok guys, I was wondering if you could post your current mileage and any comments or complaints you have with your Honda so far.
I currently have 70,000 kilometers (Canadian, will have to convert for mileage) and I can honestly say other than minor issues it has been problem free.

#627 ·
47666 miles as of last night.. I get about 22 mpg with city driving..I could probably get more if I didn't want to race everyone I get next to. lol.
8)

#637 ·
188,000 on my '03.

#646 ·
211k on my '05, just got back from an 800 mile road trip, no worries at all. :)

#648 ·
Go Elements!

So glad to see other people getting 200+K out of their Elements. We are now at 175K on our 03. Runs like new with only routine maintenance. Hoping to semi-retire it from daily use so we can get a few more years out of it as our mountain trip car. Can't help but expect tranny or engine trouble sometime after 200K, but lots of people here seem to be going strong after that.

We always got 250K out of Camry wagons and got ride of them before anything big happened. Looks like the same will happen with our Element. Yippee!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.