Honda Element Owners Club banner

Post your current mileage!

163K views 959 replies 642 participants last post by  recon35 
#1 ·
Ok guys, I was wondering if you could post your current mileage and any comments or complaints you have with your Honda so far.
I currently have 70,000 kilometers (Canadian, will have to convert for mileage) and I can honestly say other than minor issues it has been problem free.

#600 ·
Congratulations E_BikeR! It's a great feeling to make the last payment. Mine's been paid for since May 2010.

Don't know what the mileage is, but I know it's over 200k. Passed the 200k mark this summer on a trip down to Charlotte NC (I'm in Mass), about 40miles shy of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge/Tunnel. I video taped it with my phone and we cheered when it hit 200, lol.

~Chelle

#601 ·

Recently replaced struts (no leaks, but was getting a little soft), brakelines, rotors, pads, Right Rear caliper, 3rd set of yokos geos, front sway bar end links.

Need to do: compliance bushings, airbag light, radio and instrument light short.

#602 ·
So good too see high mileage E's out there without any major problems!

I'm at 90,813 miles and just put some new shoes on, changed brake fluid, and power steering fluid. Next I'm looking into sway bar links and new front brake pads.

Oh and a fresh detail it's about time to polish this baby up and lay down a new coat of sealant and wax.

#605 ·
i'm at about 25,780. yes almost 26k in just over a year as i got the car August '10 :). I drive a lot haha.

#607 ·
143,000 and love our 2003 E to death. Never a single major thing. About to replace my rear sway bar bushings because we've had that banging for a while. Just did all fluids and valves. Need to replace rotors soon, I bet, and the darn dash climate lights have now all gone out and so will need to do that soon. No oil use, and still feels as strong as ever.

#610 ·
Your E's Mileage

Hi guys! I just joined today and I'm really Happy to see that there's a forum just for our E's! I'm 18, and my parents gave me their old 2005 Honda Element.

Tell me guys, How much mileage does your Element has? Mine has 182 411KM,
Which is about 113344 Miles for you american owners out there.

see ya!:)

#616 · (Edited)
2 years old and running like a top

I have replaced one set of Yokohama Avid TRZ tires, supposedly 80000 mile tires got about 60000 many oil changes and 1 windshield. Bought new April 25 2010. about $12,000.00 in gas alone in 2 years. The cost of living in Calif!

Attachments

#618 ·
post your mileage

WOW chelleb !

220,000 ! I've got 173,000 mi. on my 2003 and thought that was high !

What have you had to do maintenence wise to your E for this kind of mileage ?

#620 ·
My Honda Element Mileage

I have an '03 Blue 4WD DX - bought it brand spanking new and....drum roll.....just went over 231,000!! I have replaced the starter about 3 years ago, struts/shocks last year and of course am on my 6th or 7th set of tires. I understand they quit producing elements last year - bummer - love my car! Just today the fan for air stopped working - that's why I'm on here. Hope to figure it out....:roll:

#622 ·
wow i have more than you?
dont tell Dom he will razz you about it.
I have just over 70,000

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.