Honda Element Owners Club banner

HOW MUCH $$ does the famous TWO TONE PAINT JOB cost?

26K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  BlueWillow 
#1 ·
I've been trying to find this everywhere but I reallly want a two tone paint job on my element and I need to know how much it would cost. I've seen so many people with it so someone HAS to know.

ps: I also have a silver 03 with the plastic bumpers and would need them painted as well. Im thinking black top with a red bottom.

thanks!

#4 ·
Hmm, well I've heard 2000 for a 'cheap' MAACO paint job. Recently I had my SC front bumper painted for 540 cash so I would imagine the whole thing would cost around 3 to 4 thousand depending on where you go. Then again, I live in a fairly expensive area so anything is more costly.

#5 ·
I don't imagine it would be as much if you kept your lower color. I always thought a black top on my Kiwi would look great.

#7 · (Edited)
Well, I just recent had mine done. My husband did it at his shop so my cost was only for materials and stall time, but if his shop at done it, it would have been around $3,200. Mine was a candy rootbeer over the existing tangerine, with some copper metal flake added, so it's actually a custom color. The hand painted pin stripe would have been a few hundred more, so finally cost would have been right around $3,500. Depending on where you live, I'm sure you'll find some places that will do it cheaper and some places that will charge more. I'd do some comparison shopping if you're really interested. A lot will depend on the kind of paint you choose. Mine, for instance is a candy color, and there's 4-5 layers of candy and several coats of clear.

Hope this helps!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.