Honda Element Owners Club banner

Cooler Center Console - found on ebay

9K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  cmr 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I found this on ebay while nosing around and since it appears that I'm not supposed to post in the trading post, I thought it would fit best here.

Anyway, NOT MY AUCTION!!!!

(ebay link removed by moderator)

I think this is the same person I picked mine up from as the pictures look identical. Still how much different would they look?

Mods, if this is not the appropriate place to post this, please feel free to move it, but would appreciate a note telling me where it should've gone.

Maybe we should have another sub-forum "Seen on ebay."

Curtis

#5 ·
That's where I bought mine, was brand new and was in perfect condition.

#6 ·
I bought my cooler form this seller and it was in almost perfect shape even had the bolts along with it.

#11 ·
It is from an 09 - 11 E. So yes, it is OEM. It is not an accessory, it came standard in the EX.

From the Honda website:

Center Console with Removable Cooler
New for 2009, all Element EX models come with a convenient center console. It’s designed to fit each individual driver’s needs.
It’s removable, so that long items can still have generous storage space. Plus, it’s a cooler that comfortably carries your food
or drink, CDs or more. Plus, a hidden storage tray under the beverage holders keeps valuables safe.

#16 ·
hello! I was directed over here by a helpful member of this forum. I am interested in getting ahold of one of these pop out cooler things, for a 2009 LX. I have the base where the cooler is meant to go, and no cooler! My best guess is the previous owner loved it so much they decided to keep it before selling the car. Please drop me a PM if you have one for sale.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.