Honda Element Owners Club banner

Transformation of my RR

43K views 138 replies 28 participants last post by  misdirection11082 
#1 · (Edited)
so thank you burtch for the idea of a small transformation thread.

pic 1 OEM wheels on 60 series tires and skunk2 lowering springs.
pic 2 my missed 15's on the skunk2's
pic 3 the 20's before the plasti
pic 4 after plasti
pic 5 after the teins finally got put on.

only had her 2.5 years and love every bit of this car.

Attachments

See less See more
#30 ·
Hey misdirection your brake LED's look really good. Did you have any problems setting them up ?

#31 ·
No it was pretty easy. Just popped off the tail lights figured out what wire I needed than spliced them in. Used the adhesive strip on the back of them to hold them to the car and haven't had a problem yet.

#32 ·
uptown charlotte

uptown for the night. so i was uptown and decided i need some pics. had to get both my ladies in one of them as well ;)

Attachments

#33 ·
Ebay score

so i just happened to go on ebay and found this awesome buy. $33.00 for the win.

Attachments

#34 ·
Good deal on the manual - cool to look through your thread again to see how your Element has come along :grin:

#35 ·
Should have a big (huge) change coming around tax time. I slowly gathering what's needed for it.

#38 ·
newest mod.

so i havent done much with her but the last thing was some of my engine plastics. no i need my hoses and finish painting under the hood

Attachments

#40 ·
So in preparation for my hoses. Here's my boredom at work. Let me know. I used krylon fusion primer. Then vht caliper paint.

Attachments

#42 ·
Not sure. I saw your posting. But if I do I might go with something crazy or just black to keep my theme. I'll be doing the valve adjustment in a few weeks so might do it then.

#43 ·
The red details look good, red always seems to really stand out under the hood. Doing your valve cover red would look nice .

#44 ·
I was mainly thinking of powdercoating the CAI. and doing the fuse cover and a few other parts. if i do the valve cover in red i think it would be to much. so maybe some crazy color. Im always open to ideas from other people.

#45 ·
beautiful weather got my E all cleaned up i also changed the rear badge.

Attachments

#46 ·
Big day today

so this morning was car day for me.

Went to the wheel shop and got my new wheels.

wheels are 18x8.5 et38 fittipaldi wheels wrapped in pirelli P6 225/55 18

then went to the tint place and had my tint redone. went with 18% on the back doors , rear sides , and hatch. Did 5% on the front doors and a stip on the front.

now if only my teins were back. also got my LCA's on the way.

Attachments

#49 ·
Thanks everyone. There was a few choices of wheels but these really fit the budget best. And they do look fantastic.

#51 ·
yeah. i had to get my ,tint , wheels , LCA's , alignment , coolant , revalved teins , and my favorite thing ever dentist bill (root canal and crown). YAY!! i was hoping to get my rack splash gaurds and sways but all in due time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.