Honda Element Owners Club banner

Any E owners ride motorcycles?

64K views 373 replies 215 participants last post by  halfast 
#1 ·
I am an avid motorcycle rider. I LOVE riding. I was wondering if anyone rode a motorcycle also? If so, what kind? Cruiser or sportbike. I ride a sportbike.

#336 ·
I'm a die-hard motorcyclist, but currently bike-less!

Decided to propose, sell the house and change careers...at the same time! For the first time in my life, I have no time for a motorcycle :(

I just sold my 2002 Kawasaki ZX-9R in black/orange that I had owned for the past couple years. Over the past 16 years, I have owned a number of bikes, including 2 Aprilia Falcos, a Buell X1, 2 Honda Superhawks, an old Kawasaki KZ1000, an '80s Suzuki GS750, a '98 Kawasaki ZX-9R and my first sportbike, a 1994 Kawasaki ZX-6E.

#339 ·
I've ridden a bike one time before...my friend let me borrow his and ride it around the block....when I came back, i stalled, and ended up dropping it. LOL! Luckily it had sliders on it :) Think there's actually a video on youtube of me dropping it too somewhere. haha

Super fun to ride though! There was a time when i wanted to buy one, but it just never happened. :(

#340 ·
I ride, though I haven't gotten around to shoving my bike in my E. I'm pretty sure it can be done........

I've got a Kawi Z750S. A really underrated little bike, I think. The dealer told me Kawi pulled it out of the American market after only a few years because we think it's "ugly." ... I guess I have a thing for vehicles people think are ugly ;-)

Here are some photos... Stopping for some American food!

I should have parked closer to their door... hrmph.

And here I am... at the... factory? Warehouse? I don't know.

#341 · (Edited)
It's been a while since I visited this thread. I have officially retired the 1979 Gold Wing. Oh, It's still running good. Still rides like New, ( Thanks Honda ! ) But the old knees, just can't take the weight like they could in the past. So, I got myself something a bit lighter.

I went with an 06 Honda Shadow Saber ! It started life as an 1100 cc bike. My last modification, transformed it to 1300cc. It now has a cam kit, Jetted carbs, and V&H free flow Pipes. Not that it lacked power before. It's just that I had access to some parts for Free!

Take a look ! Let me know what you think.
First the Old Wing !
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

The New Steed . Before the bags went on.
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Cruiser

Now with the saddle Bags.

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Mode of transport

Dom

#349 ·
It's been a while since I visited this thread. I have officially retired the 1979 Gold Wing. Oh, It's still running good. Still rides like New, ( Thanks Honda ! ) But the old knees, just can't take the weight like they could in the past. So, I got myself something a bit lighter.

I went with an 06 Honda Shadow Saber ! It started life as an 1100 cc bike. My last modification, transformed it to 1300cc. It now has a cam kit, Jetted carbs, and V&H free flow Pipes. Not that it lacked power before. It's just that I had access to some parts for Free!

Take a look ! Let me know what you think.
First the Old Wing !
View attachment 93133

The New Steed . Before the bags went on.
View attachment 93134
Now with the saddle Bags.

View attachment 93135

Dom

Heck yes!! I also have a 1979 Honda gl1000 Goldwing. LOOOOVE it, All around amazing bikes.

#351 ·
Thanks! I take my creative inspirations from cafe's/brats/bobbers/choppers . I am not limiting myself to one style, I just incorporate anyting I think will give this bike a clean yet apocolyptic look. I might cut and weld the handlebars to be wider so I can put my falsetank covers back on.

#354 ·
I collect Sears Allstate (Puch) bikes/scooters...mostly. I have a '58 175 Standard, a '60 125 Hardtail, a '64 150 Hardtail, a '58 3hp scooter (made by Cushman, badged by Sears), a '60 3hp scooter (made by Yardman, badged by Sears)...and a '66 Montgomery Wards bike made by Benelli. Plus an '80 Puch moped.

#360 · (Edited)
KTM Duke 690, 2008
Powercommander, Black Mask, Kellermann flasher, Airbox mod., short Plateholder,
clutch slave cylinder by SiguTECH, Ergo Seat (+4cm),Garmin Zumo holder, some Stickers....

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.