Honda Element Owners Club banner

MN mEEt

11K views 62 replies 22 participants last post by  Emark7 
#1 ·
Helloooo everyone, are you out there??? Well it's been a while and once the weather starts to warm up (and we get over other losses that have happened this winter:-() it'd be really great to plan something. So let's do that. Capiche?

#4 ·
w00t!

Am I still allowed in here...? :?

#5 ·
I'll vouch for you (though that may get you blacklisted for life;-))

Of course you're welcome to join in.

Now we just gotta figure out what activities would be the most interest grabbing and when the weather will permit it.

#8 ·
Don't worry, we didn't :roll: :lol:

#9 ·
What does May look like for everyone? The Summit Brewing Company has a few tours in May.. could visit a cool new restaurant.. or if you prefer later into the summer there is always Valley Fair... I'm not sure if you guys would be up for that.... :roll:

#16 ·
I like the Summit Brewing idea!

#10 ·
We would journey down for some Valley Fair but Janet doesn't think we need to drive both Elements to the cities. :? What's the point of having two E's then?:twisted:

#12 ·
I'll do either, and I'll of course be making a stop by Ax Man as well if anybody's interested...:roll: :evil:

#14 ·
I just had a bunch of friends from Rochester discover Ax Man and now they're all slack-jawed and starry-eyed about it :lol:

#17 ·
We like the Summit tour idea as well. We'd also entertain (or suggest) a return to the Harbor View Cafe in Pepin, Wisconsin. Remember that one Element Art? We won't be back from Belize until May first, but perhaps the morel mushrooms might still be in season and on their menu...:chef:

#18 ·
I can tell you when they're in season, we have them out at our farm :grin:

#19 ·
mmmmm, beer. I hear that Flat Earth has more generous after-tour tastings than Summit does. (apparently they tap a few kegs, when they're gone they ask you to leave).

I saw kmacafee's Ecamper at the Midway Menards today. Looks great we should invite him, I want to check out that loft.

May is pretty busy, but I'll make it if I can. I know I'm out of town May13-17, May28-June3 and June14-24
-kg

#20 ·
The ecamper loft is great, I got to check it out in Vegas when the Ursa Minor guys were there!

#21 ·
From what I hear, the national homebrew competition is taking place in MN this year. I don't have the dates yet, but they'll have the US' best homebrewers and much beer shall be had by everyone attending...
I have a buddy who placed 2nd in the regionals a couple of years ago. He plans on being there with a really good new batch (we got an early preview)

#22 · (Edited)
Totaled SOP Element

Thought I might reach the local bunch on this thread. My daughter was driving my pimped out Element on her third day of her license when a mattress came off the truck in front of her. She ended up flying off the road. She is fine... the Element kept her safe but the Element was totaled. So much for all those mods. ...but the good news is that I now have a 2007 Element to replace my other one. Bad new is it is not SOP...it is GGM but what the heck it is an Element and is lovely. Now I have to remod from scratch!
Steve

Attachments

#23 ·
Thought I might reach the local bunch on this thread. My daughter was driving my pimped out Element on her third day of her license when a mattress came off the truck in front of her. She ended up flying off the road. She is fine... the Element kept her safe but the Element was totaled. So much for all those mods. ...but the good news is that I now have a 2007 Element to replace my other one. Bad new is it is not SOP...it is GGM but what the heck it is an Element and is lovely. Now I have to remod from scratch!
Steve
'Tis the season, eh? :razz: http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67463

#25 ·
LOLOL nope, mine was body damage only and is currently being repaired. If it was mine, I'd be parting it out on the boards myself :grin:

#27 ·
Oh...you didn't quote so I assumed :grin:

#29 ·
Getting lots of upgrades done ...again!

I've put fogs in and a center console (SC) and Pilot steering wheel... Sucks doing this all again. We need a little "E"vent to drink some beer. There is an amazing new bar on the East side of White Bear Lake in Mahtomedi called the Hanger Room. 40 or so craft beers on tap! What say ye?

#31 ·
Wish I could make it but I'm buried between work, travel for work, and remodeling this summer :-(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.