Honda Element Owners Club banner

New Owner from NC!

8K views 47 replies 14 participants last post by  ToasterScott 
#1 ·
Sup fellow Element owners,

Just picked up a 09 NBP Honda Element SC which took awhile to find in that color and trim level. Here is a quick pic of the Element

Loving it so far and I can haul my Honda Ruckus in there too 8)

See less See more
#4 ·
And it's a Manual, good snatch man. I like the Eibach's a lot but I wish they were about an inch lower. I have a 1.5 drop in front and rear, I do a lot of hiking so I didn't want to go coilover low but just one more inch would be nice. If yer looking for a big drop I believe there are a few peeps on the Trading Post forum selling their coilovers

#8 ·
sweet im in pineville. im planning on going to nopi nationals in september. but i am always all over charlotte. rocking my EOC and elemental mototrsports stickers.

#9 ·
Hell yea man! I travel from Charlotte to Rock Hill everyday but mainly in Rock Hill. There's also a meet called "Freshwise" coming up in August at

Metrolina Auto Group
5255 Pit Road South
Concord, North Carolina 28027
10am-4pm

Heard it suppose to be a good event

#10 ·
Nice choice in colors, I approve :) - 2008 NBP LX from W/S here...

#12 ·
welcome

glad to have another person in NC. There are so many elements here in NC, its crazy, but not many people that have found this forum. Keep us posted. FYI, I am attending the East Coast Honda meet in Richmond, VA this Saturday. I think its at the Richmond Raceway.
Maybe, sometime, we could all meet up sometime

#14 ·
our E gets a ruckus in it offten:shock: welcome, been a while since Ive been to charlotte, rockingham or rock hill.quite racing about 3 years ago.( drag)hmm I think my wifes whare house is in rockhill,(no not ***** house):shock:did you bring any cookies?? what?? you didnt get the memo??dang,who droped the ball on the memo about new members bringing cookies??no nuts please, we have enough of them hear already.some suggar free ones too!!!

#16 ·
I am going to price a truck transport and plane ticket for next year so I can drive out and fly back. But I watched a lot of the show hoping to see you guys. I was with you guys in spirit. Lol

#17 ·
haha mis yer always in my spirit as well. I been to many a car shows but nothing of tis magnitude!! Theres a reason it is weekend thing. No way you can do it all in one day....espically with a 5 year old. Next year flyy out you can ride down with me:grin:

#23 ·
Welcome! Greensboro area here.

#28 ·
I wish I did but sadly no :-( Here are a couple updates, I installed some 8000k HIDs, PIAA Plasma Ion Yellow for my daylight, K&N drop-in filter (I have an Injen CAI on the way), 15% tint, and I installed some OEM door visors this past weekend. Here are the pictures:

Next up, will be a tailgate spoiler I will be ordering sometime this month. :)

#29 ·
looking good. us charlotte people still need to have a get together or a mod day.

you should join the may camping trip im trying to get going. all are welcome.

#31 ·
Oh man that's not good. I think February is pretty busy but we could try for march. I still work Saturdays. But I'm out of work around 1.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.