Honda Element Owners Club banner

Element Sightings Thread (Movies and TV)

98K views 422 replies 221 participants last post by  te1966 
#1 ·
Okay, so everyone posts threads of where on TV/movies they've seen the E, so I thought it would be good to make a thread to keep track of this.
I'll start with one I remember in a post, and one I just saw.

1. Paycheck (movie)
2. Without a Trace (TV)

#358 ·
^^ Very cool Slobadon you have a great eye catching ' E 's !

#359 ·
I don't know if this counts as TV, but a Honda network TV ad last week for the Accord has a tracking shot with a white Accord driving through an underpass, and a black Element passes between it and the camera. The ad starts with a front view of the white Accord.

The MS spot with the Element wheelchair conversion is still running in Chicago.

#364 ·
I didn't take the time to look at every page in this thread but I found his one today while watching tv. General s auto insurance, I am not endorsing FYI!! My insurance is thru USAA. They actually showed this Orange E twice in the commercial

Attachments

#365 ·
Was forced to watch safe patient handling videos for clinical orientation and in one video they were lifting an unconscious patient out of a tango red pearl! Id find the video but I'm still waiting for crappy Comcast to hook up my internet in my new apartment...

#367 ·
For anyone who has taken in this years Banff Adventure Film Festival....there is an E in the film 'Reel Rock 7: Honnold 3.0'. This film is about a rock climber, Alex Honnold. The Banff Film Festival is highly recommended if you haven't seen it before. The Honnold film is usually one of the featured pieces.

#382 · (Edited)
Bath Crashers

2003 Honda Element in Eternal Blue Pearl on Bath Crashers. A number of Elements on the show but typically contractors - this one was a homeowner. They got a Dog Shower and an automatic doggie door.

Attachments