Honda Element Owners Club banner

Another new guy

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  GR8Bike 
#1 ·
Hello,

I've been reading through the forum for the last few weeks while I looked for an Element to make my own. Finally found one. Couldn't help but throw some 18" wheels on it, though. And yes, I too am a PNWer.

I plan on picking up a cabana tent, as well as making a few more upgrades before the summer, but really right now I'm just enjoying the car and my kids' anticipation of all the camping trips we're going to go on....

Thanks for all the information that helped me make an informed purchase.

See less See more
#5 ·
Welcome to the forum Indiesol. You will find this a very helpful and friendly forum with lots of helpful suggestions and how to's. I'm making the assumption that PNWer means Pacific North Westerner??? Enjoy the forum. :)

#7 ·
Welcome. My wife wanted a green one like yours, but we couldn't find one in decent shape.

Then, one week after buying our black E, a nice green one pops up for sale right in our back yard...go figure!

Our kids live in Portland, and we get down there once in awhile to see them.

We'll keep a look out for ya on the freeway!

#8 ·
Yak

I've got the 58" bars, lotta people say 48" but I love the room of the 58. I carry bikes and a kayak with the lowered basketcase. I like the low pro look of the basketcase. Can't go wrong regardless with the yak rack.

Attachments

#10 ·
Welcome to the board Indiesol !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.