Morro bay camp out 2017 - Page 5 - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > E Clubs & Gatherings > Events & Meet Announcements

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 04-19-2017, 11:26 AM   #41
Mels E
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2007 4WD EX 5AT
Atomic Blue Metallic (ABM)

Added more for the "entries" for Sat night - good idea Gene for all the grilling action as others may want to bring things for "big grill". Also we will get some coals going for Friday for those that need it. If anyone wants to sign up for charcoal I put that in the "other" sign up area.

https://www.prepatrip.com/t/0kptr5

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Mels E; 04-19-2017 at 11:47 AM.
Mels E is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2017, 11:50 AM   #42
Miss Ellie & Co.
EOC Rank: Nitrogen
2005 4WD EX AT
Satin Silver Metallic (SSM)

Camping Camry

We will be rolling into camp in a new Toyota Camry XSE (Xtreme Sport Edition) because we still haven't found a suitable dedicated camping vehicle yet.
I don't know how much of our usually excessive amount of camping gear we can fit in it, but we will find out soon enough.

Note: For the last year I have been driving for Uber part time, at night in Los Angeles. (I've completed over 1,000 rides and I have many interesting stories to tell about it.)
Example: The evening that I picked up "Bruno Mars" at Universal City.
Does Bruno do Uber Pool after midnight?
Yes he does!

What a Hoot it was!

Last edited by Miss Ellie & Co.; 04-19-2017 at 11:58 AM.
Miss Ellie & Co. is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2017, 11:59 AM   #43
Mels E
2007 4WD EX 5AT

wow, can't wait to hear those stories! I had no idea you were doing that, that is perfect for you, you have the personality for sure. What happened to the Honda CRV, that was a great car post Element I thought?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-19-2017, 12:25 PM   #44
Miss Ellie & Co.
2005 4WD EX AT

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels E View Post
wow, can't wait to hear those stories! I had no idea you were doing that, that is perfect for you, you have the personality for sure. What happened to the Honda CRV, that was a great car post Element I thought?
Yeah, UBER has been OK for me. I drive four nights a week, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 PM to 1:00 AM (gets real weird after 1:00 AM) or until my ass feels like it died last week, which ever comes first.

Traded the CRV for a Toyota Camry XSE.

I won't drive in Los Angeles on Saturday Nights. Been there, done that, screw that. (tell you why later)
Instead I'll go south to Irving/Newport Beach area or up the coast to Ventura County. Better class of riders, most of them tip, the roads are nicer and the inebriated Riders are well behaved.

Last edited by Miss Ellie & Co.; 04-20-2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old 04-19-2017, 05:08 PM   #45
Mels E
2007 4WD EX 5AT

Wow that is a great! What fun adventures and a good way to pay for a cool car and cash for the pocket. Thanks for sharing!

Old 04-20-2017, 11:31 AM   #46
Miss Ellie & Co.
2005 4WD EX AT

[
Quote:
QUOTE=Mels E;1588545]Added more for the "entries" for Sat night - good idea Gene for all the grilling action as others may want to bring things for "big grill". Also we will get some coals going for Friday for those that need it. If anyone wants to sign up for charcoal I put that in the "other" sign up area.

https://www.prepatrip.com/t/0kptr5
[/QUOTE]

The Thrill of the Grill

A few food items that are awesome when grilled.
Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Veggies, Carne Asada, Quesadillas, Chops, Kabobs, Shrimp, Sausages, Ribs, Chicken, Steaks, Fish Fillets, Corn on the Cob...

Last edited by Miss Ellie & Co.; 04-20-2017 at 11:44 AM.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:26 PM   #47
BoxyButGood
EOC Rank: Helium
2008 4WD EX 5AT
Custom Paint

I'll bring fixings for s'mores, sweet and savory. If there's something you've been wanting to try over an open fire, bring it along.
savory s'mores: triscuits, baguettes, cheese, jalapeno, olives, salami, basil, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, sun dried tomatoes, sriracha sauce...

BoxyButGood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2017, 05:33 PM   #48
Mels E
2007 4WD EX 5AT

Yum smore's made in any manner is good!

Old 04-24-2017, 11:57 PM   #49
Mels E
2007 4WD EX 5AT

Just posted that my Element is for sale

Hello my dear friends,

The time has come to move on to other camping vehicles. Believe me I have put a lot of thought into this decision. What has not changed is my continued friendship with the other Element Owners Club members.

Here is a link to the sale of Mels E
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/6103246317.html

Last edited by Mels E; 04-24-2017 at 11:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > E Clubs & Gatherings > Events & Meet Announcements

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Model Year
What year is your E?
Model
What model is your E?
Color
What color is your E?
Can you spell?
What letter in the alphabet is the fifth character of the word "Honda Element"
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.