Dream Element - Page 2 - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > EOC Member Central > Image Gallery

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-08-2004, 01:11 AM   #11
Hinano
EOC Rank: Hydrogen

Send a message via AIM to Hinano Send a message via Yahoo to Hinano
OMG! I knew I forgot something--the sidesteps! I'd love to see some pics of your E. I just placed the wheels on there but I'd love to see how they really look.
Hinano is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2004, 10:22 PM   #12
Wolfmeat

Send a message via MSN to Wolfmeat
Here you go. Enkei RPF1 18x8 with 245/45/18 tires. They are 1" smaller than the stock tires. The E is also lowered using Eibach Pro springs.

What is funny is that I was able to use the stock center caps from the OE wheels. People look at the E and tell me they didn't realize that Honda offered Enkei wheels as an option.
Old 06-09-2004, 12:32 AM   #13
Hinano

Send a message via AIM to Hinano Send a message via Yahoo to Hinano
nice, nice, nice and very nice! Seeing your E has thrown my want into overdrive! That's exactly how I want mine to sit. How's the ride with it lowered?

Nice photo too. Not to sound unappreciative but do you got any more? I've been trying to find good images of Elements that are larger (higher res) so I can try make some desktop images but they are hard to come by.
Hinano is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2004, 12:50 AM   #14
Nanook
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2004 4WD EXS MT
Galapagos Green Metallic (GGM)

Man, those wheels look great. It's a refreshing change to see someone get *smaller* ones. ;)
Front WeatherFlectors, black hex CR grille, Lund Interceptor, cig lighter, extra 12V socket, Osram Silver Stars, side marker turn sigs, overhead LED, roof rack, Eclipse CD8053>JL Audio 300/2 amp>Focal 165K2P fronts, MTX Thunder 421D amp>Alpine SWS-1042D (sealed), Pilot NV-362W fogs w/7 color LED rings, FIAMM Freeway Blasters, locking gas cap, 50W 885 rev. bulbs, Parrot CK3100 BT handsfree, Sirius Starmate Replay, storage armrest.
What else ya got?
Nanook is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2004, 08:02 AM   #15
Wolfmeat

Send a message via MSN to Wolfmeat
The ride with the Eibach springs is very good. Large bumps are obviously going to be harsher but the normal road bumps are just as nice as stock. I'm running Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires and they help the ride also. I had tried the BFG G-Force T/A KDWS and they are much harsher riding.

The handling improvement is intense. The Element is already a sporty handling vehicle. Now it feels racy, except for the engine.
Old 06-10-2004, 11:30 AM   #16
dorkus610

Send a message via AIM to dorkus610 Send a message via MSN to dorkus610 Send a message via Yahoo to dorkus610
Here you go. Enkei RPF1 18x8 with 245/45/18 tires. They are 1" smaller than the stock tires. The E is also lowered using Eibach Pro springs.

What is funny is that I was able to use the stock center caps from the OE wheels. People look at the E and tell me they didn't realize that Honda offered Enkei wheels as an option.

That is so hot... i want to put flames on the side of mine, but i havent quite told my dad yet... hehe
got my baby easter weekend...
dorkus610 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2004, 11:32 AM   #17
dorkus610

Send a message via AIM to dorkus610 Send a message via MSN to dorkus610 Send a message via Yahoo to dorkus610

That is so hot... i want to put flames on the side of mine, but i havent quite told my dad yet... hehe[/quote]
got my baby easter weekend...
dorkus610 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > EOC Member Central > Image Gallery

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.