Honda Element Owners Club banner

MiN "E" MeeT

4K views 25 replies 9 participants last post by  Argon 
#1 ·
So what does anyone think about meeting up some time in the near future to meet some new recruits and all. Please throw out any suggestions out there so everyone knows whats good or what peeps are thinking.

#4 ·
i am past due for a meet. since this is November, it would be great to start planning for something months in advance for early 2013. most people do not check the forum everyday so they may not see that a meet is even taking place. proper planning, drive distance, kid/dog friendly events, etc. should be considerations for the said event. hopefully others will chime in as to gauge who is interested or even listening.

~Donny

#5 ·
Alright folks here's the scoop. The other Seattle-area locals and I are all overdue for a meet.

SO HERE GOES.

Change your oil, rotate those tires, clean your engine bay and polish that paint, because I got another meet planned for ya, a few weeks in advance. Sorry I'm never giving you more notice than that, but having a job now limits my time on the comp.

ANYWAY

December 2nd is the Northwest Toy Run 2012.
The event starts at 12 noon and ends at 4pm.
It's at Pacific Raceways

The address is:
Pacific Raceways
31001 144th Avenue Southeast,
Kent, WA 98042

The entrance fee is either an unopened toy, or $5(I'm guessing cash).

My idea is to meet up at a local restaurant for some brunch, say 10AM?
Golden Arches, Denny's, IHOP are all taken into consideration, but we have to decide which one and what location.
We eat, chat-chit a little bit for about an hour or so.
After that, we'll roll in as a group to the track LIKE A BOX, sound good to you guys?

Ideas are all welcome. DISCUSS.

I am so freakin STOKED right now just thinking about it.

#8 ·
HEAD COUNT!

1-Yoshi
2-Donny
3-Veazeyr
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

SPREAD THE WORD

I will check in everyday to see who's down and update this list.

Robert, can you make it? You mentioned you can get partial sundays, so I figured you can hop in on it. Whaddya say?

#9 ·
Put me down as a maybe. I may have something else going down on that weekend, but if that falls through I could try to make it.

#11 ·
Ok. I'm not a big football fan. I never watch games, but the one time a year I have plans to do so is December 2nd and of course the time is exactly when we all plan to meet. If my plans for the game fall through I will be there. Otherwise I won't.

I like the PM Yoshi. Good way to catch a lot of us that don't watch the site everyday.

#14 ·
Update

Is everyone spreading the meet info???

I'm finding locations on where we could meet.

A general area that I thought of with a whole bunch of restaurants is Westfield's Tukwila(South-Center) Mall. There's a variety of restaurants there including the ones I mentioned before. Starbucks was also a new location that was mentioned and being in the state where the coffee chain started, we can find those pretty much EVERYWHERE. :lol:

HEAD COUNT! (the same as last, no change)

1-Yoshi
2-Donny
3-Veazeyr
4-AlxINC(Maybe)
5-Robert
6-Snoco(Maybe)
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

SPREAD THE WORD

I am going to make a poll on where we're going to eat in the same forum section:
http://www.elementownersclub.com/for...ad.php?t=75197

#16 ·
Update

UPDATE!!!!! ONE OF THE POSTS ON FACEBOOK STATES THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME, SANTA, HIS ELVES, AND SLEIGH WILL BE THERE!!!! BRING THE KIDS FOLKS! THIS IS AN EVENT EVERYONE CAN ENJOY!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/385392611531709/400502050020765/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

HEAD COUNT!

1-Yoshi
2-Donny
3-Veazeyr
4-AlxINC(Maybe)
5-Robert
6-Snoco(Maybe)
7-Sugarhead
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

SPREAD THE WORD

I am going to make a poll on where we're going to eat in the same forum section:
http://www.elementownersclub.com/for...ad.php?t=75197

#18 ·
Updates

PRE MEET LOCATION IS SET

TIME:
10:00AM

ADDRESS:
333 Strander Boulevard
Tukwila, WA 98188
Southcenter Plaza‎

Sad to hear that Alex. I was looking forward to seeing you there.

HEAD COUNT!

1-Yoshi
2-Donny
3-Veazeyr
4-Sugarhead
5-Robert
6-Snoco(Maybe)
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

SPREAD THE WORD

#19 ·
any takers or opposers

yo if we are going to meet near that area anyone up to Panera Bread around the corner ....17250 Southcenter Parkway Tukwila, WA 98188 just saying more food options lol.... or if anyones interested in just meeting there grabbing a coffee and then rolling out then after toyrun we could all hit up some grub as one ( Just a thought)

#20 ·
yo if we are going to meet near that area anyone up to Panera Bread around the corner ....17250 Southcenter Parkway Tukwila, WA 98188 just saying more food options lol.... or if anyones interested in just meeting there grabbing a coffee and then rolling out then after toyrun we could all hit up some grub as one ( Just a thought)
^ that's actually not a bad idea. We'll talk about it at the pre-meet place.

#22 ·
meee too!

Hey, my schedule just cleared up! I'll be driving down from Bellingham if anyone wants to start a convoy up North. I'm excited to show off my wreath that I made this year! (this year it's battery powered with no bow, just wreath and lights) I may even have enough time to make some more to bring with me ;)

Can't wait, here's a cell phone pic. from a few nights ago.
Vehicle Automotive lighting Light Car Automotive exterior

#23 ·
I'll be driving down from Bellingham if anyone wants to start a convoy up North.
As long as you can get to the pre-meet place by 10, I'm in Lynnwood so you can swing by and we can roll out together.

If anyone wants to tag along as well,
HIT ME UP WITH A TEXT OR CALL 209-625-5945 <- THIS IS NOT A 206 NUMBER!!!!!

Pantera Bread sounds good to me. count me in!
I'm down as well. We can talk about this more at the pre-meet area.

HEAD COUNT!

1-Yoshi
2-Donny
3-Veazeyr
4-Sugarhead
5-Robert
6-Snoco(Maybe)
7-Terwie
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

SPREAD THE WORD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.