FS: 05-06 Fog Light Kit - WIRING ONLY - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > EOC Member Central > Trading Post

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
pizzachef
EOC Rank: Hydrogen
2007 4WD EX MT
Tango Red Pearl (TRP)

FS: 05-06 Fog Light Kit - WIRING ONLY

I have an OEM 2005-06 fog light kit, minus the actual lights. It looks very similar to the 2003-04 wiring, but I don't know if they are identical.
The kit includes everything shown in the OEM instructions (except lights), including the pushbutton, which can be seen on H and A's site (I don't think I can put a link here).

So if you have an aftermarket set of blinglights or whatever, you can use this kit to power them (or any other electrical device for that matter...how about an oil slick or ejector seat button )

Asking $40 shipped (within continental US).
pizzachef is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2012, 11:06 AM   #2
Legioss
EOC Rank: Carbon
2004 2WD EX AT
Galapagos Green Metallic (GGM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzachef View Post
I have an OEM 2005-06 fog light kit, minus the actual lights. It looks very similar to the 2003-04 wiring, but I don't know if they are identical.
The kit includes everything shown in the OEM instructions (except lights), including the pushbutton, which can be seen on H and A's site (I don't think I can put a link here).

So if you have an aftermarket set of blinglights or whatever, you can use this kit to power them (or any other electrical device for that matter...how about an oil slick or ejector seat button )

Asking $40 shipped (within continental US).
To clarify, no light MOUNTING hardware included? Only the switch?

You also might want to say if the switch is grey/black, and of course, add a picture.

Future E:
2012-2015 Element SC FWD AT - *Murdered by Honda*
Legioss is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #3
pizzachef
2007 4WD EX MT
Tango Red Pearl (TRP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legioss View Post
To clarify, no light MOUNTING hardware included? Only the switch?
Correct, the lights and attached mounting brackets are not included. Just wiring, switch, relay, fuse, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legioss View Post
You also might want to say if the switch is grey/black, and of course, add a picture.
Good point, I believe the switch is black. Will add a picture to the OP later today.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #4
pizzachef
2007 4WD EX MT
Tango Red Pearl (TRP)

Wow, took me a while to take pictures and get back to this
The switch is indeed black. One wiring bundle is the under-dash harness which connects the switch, relay, power, etc. The other bundle is the under-hood harness that delivers power to the lights. The under-hood wiring ends in bare wires at the light-end. The connectors were for SC lights (did a switcheroo) perfect for connecting to aftermarket lights , so they wouldn't work with an 05-06 anyway.

Old 11-04-2012, 02:30 AM   #5
Yoshi
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2005 2WD EX AT
Nighthawk Black Pearl (NBP)

Y U NO CLARIFY EARLIER! I totally just scored on craigs for an HID kit and fogs for $100 without the harness in HOPES that your harness was still for sale. Sadly enough it's for an 07-08 SC.
Attached Images

Yoshi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2012, 09:37 PM   #6
pizzachef
2007 4WD EX MT
Tango Red Pearl (TRP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
Y U NO CLARIFY EARLIER! I totally just scored on craigs for an HID kit and fogs for $100 without the harness in HOPES that your harness was still for sale. Sadly enough it's for an 07-08 SC.
The harness is for an 05-06 (not an SC). The under-hood harness was for an SC but I cut the light-connectors off (they only worked with SC fogs) and sold them with the SC lights I had. The rest of the harness will fit non-SC Elements as well.

The under-dash harness is specifically for 05-06.

So if you have an 05-06, this kit will work for you, and the bare ends of the under-hood wiring can splice right into your aftermarket lights.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #7
Yoshi
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2005 2WD EX AT
Nighthawk Black Pearl (NBP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzachef View Post
The harness is for an 05-06 (not an SC). The under-hood harness was for an SC but I cut the light-connectors off (they only worked with SC fogs) and sold them with the SC lights I had. The rest of the harness will fit non-SC Elements as well.

The under-dash harness is specifically for 05-06.

So if you have an 05-06, this kit will work for you, and the bare ends of the under-hood wiring can splice right into your aftermarket lights.
ORLYNAO?!? Interested. Pm sent.
Yoshi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #8
pizzachef
2007 4WD EX MT
Tango Red Pearl (TRP)

*SOLD*
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > EOC Member Central > Trading Post

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.