MiN "E" MeeT - Page 3 - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > E Clubs & Gatherings > Northwest Element Owners

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-30-2012, 02:49 PM   #21
ElementZOE
EOC Rank: Hydrogen
2006 4WD EX AT
Rallye Red (RR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by veazeyr07 View Post
yo if we are going to meet near that area anyone up to Panera Bread around the corner ....17250 Southcenter Parkway Tukwila, WA 98188 just saying more food options lol.... or if anyones interested in just meeting there grabbing a coffee and then rolling out then after toyrun we could all hit up some grub as one ( Just a thought)
Pantera Bread sounds good to me. count me in!
ElementZOE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2012, 03:27 PM   #22
terwie
2007 4WD EX AT
Nighthawk Black Pearl (NBP)

meee too!

Hey, my schedule just cleared up! I'll be driving down from Bellingham if anyone wants to start a convoy up North. I'm excited to show off my wreath that I made this year! (this year it's battery powered with no bow, just wreath and lights) I may even have enough time to make some more to bring with me ;)

Can't wait, here's a cell phone pic. from a few nights ago.
Name:  20121127_213239edit2.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  26.2 KB

E-ccesories: SPU Alum license plate frame, eoc sticker, dog fur, cargo cover, custom floor mats, privacy curtain, sunroof shade, vent visors, hunter brush guard, tail light guards, gutter guard lower grill mod, plasti-dip upper grill, and rear 'ELEMENT' emblem plasti-diped, Thule AeroBlade rack, Sears S-Cargo roof box, and seasonal battery operated wreath on grill :)
terwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2012, 02:42 AM   #23
Yoshi
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2005 2WD EX AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by terwie View Post
I'll be driving down from Bellingham if anyone wants to start a convoy up North.
As long as you can get to the pre-meet place by 10, I'm in Lynnwood so you can swing by and we can roll out together.

If anyone wants to tag along as well,
HIT ME UP WITH A TEXT OR CALL 209-625-5945 <- THIS IS NOT A 206 NUMBER!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementZOE View Post
Pantera Bread sounds good to me. count me in!
I'm down as well. We can talk about this more at the pre-meet area.

Is everyone spreading the meet info???

HEAD COUNT!

1-Yoshi
2-Donny
3-Veazeyr
4-Sugarhead
5-Robert
6-Snoco(Maybe)
7-Terwie
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

SPREAD THE WORD
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2012, 12:43 PM   #24
veazeyr07
Premium Member
2011 2WD LX AT
Polished Metal Metallic (PMM)

Send a message via Skype™ to veazeyr07
im up in everett ill make my way down with anyone if they want to pre-drive to pre-meet lol heres my number 209-629-9390 same as toshi my number is 209 area code
veazeyr07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2012, 08:01 PM   #25
terwie
2007 4WD EX AT

Northern Travelers Heading South

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
As long as you can get to the pre-meet place by 10, I'm in Lynnwood so you can swing by and we can roll out together.

If anyone wants to tag along as well,
HIT ME UP WITH A TEXT OR CALL 209-625-5945 <- THIS IS NOT A 206 NUMBER!!!!!

What time do we have to leave your meeting place in Lynnwood, and where, to make it to the group meeting place at 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by veazeyr07 View Post
im up in everett ill make my way down with anyone if they want to pre-drive to pre-meet

Once Yoshi replies, could you respond to how long it would take to drive to Yoshi's meet place from your meet place?
-----
Yoshi & Veazeyr07 Probably just meeting at a reststop or a gas station by a freeway onramp would be great.

Feel free to txt me it 360-319-1255

Just trying to find out when I leave- I think it takes me about an hour to get to Everett and hour and another 15 minutes to get to everett.

E-ccesories: SPU Alum license plate frame, eoc sticker, dog fur, cargo cover, custom floor mats, privacy curtain, sunroof shade, vent visors, hunter brush guard, tail light guards, gutter guard lower grill mod, plasti-dip upper grill, and rear 'ELEMENT' emblem plasti-diped, Thule AeroBlade rack, Sears S-Cargo roof box, and seasonal battery operated wreath on grill :)

Last edited by terwie; 12-01-2012 at 08:02 PM. Reason: wow, font size was wayyyyy tooo big!!
terwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-04-2012, 07:05 PM   #26
Argon
2006 4WD EX AT
Atomic Blue Metallic (ABM)

I sincerely hope another local meet is scheduled soon. I sorely regret missing this last one, as Pacific Raceways is just a short jaunt from where I live.
Argon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > E Clubs & Gatherings > Northwest Element Owners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.