It had to end sometime... - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Accessories, Care and Mods > Mobile Electronics

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:02 PM   #1
worknhard
EOC Rank: Hydrogen
2009 4WD EX-P AT
Polished Metal Metallic (PMM)

It had to end sometime...

This afternoon at approx. 3 p.m. MT, my radio ceased to deliver free XM service. I guess somebody figured out that I was only suppose to have 3 months free, not 3 years and 6 months. Oh well it was nice while it lasted.
worknhard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
murso74
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2008 4WD LX AT
Tangerine Metallic (TM)

ironically they just turned on everyones radio for the holidays for a limited time
EX conversion checklist: 2010 cooler console: done. storage armrest: done. sun visor with mirrors: done. rear aux outlet: done. overhead console: ordered. sound system upgrade: aftermarket. center console sub: done
murso74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #3
Hajidub
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2005 4WD EXS
Rallye Red (RR)

Quote:
Originally Posted by worknhard View Post
This afternoon at approx. 3 p.m. MT, my radio ceased to deliver free XM service. I guess somebody figured out that I was only suppose to have 3 months free, not 3 years and 6 months. Oh well it was nice while it lasted.
Mine lasted longer than the trial period. When I called to actually get the service they wanted difference from the time the trial ended to when I called, which was way more than the normal contract price. I said pound sand.
Hajidub is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #4
ShaneS
EOC Rank: Carbon
2010 4WD EX 5AT
Polished Metal Metallic (PMM)

Send a message via AIM to ShaneS
My BMW 3 series came with a free year of Sirius, I got chopped off at exactly 1 year. My new CPO 2010 E I just got the other day came with the free 3 months of XM, I don't know if I could even make it that long without upgrading the head unit.
Alpine IVE-535HD DVD head Unit, JL Audio C2 Components up front, Pioneer Premier 6 1/2" coaxial's in the back, running stock sub and head unit power for now. OEM Roof Rack, OEM Bug Shield, OEM Rubber Floor Mats.. More to come!

Last edited by ShaneS; 12-14-2012 at 04:58 PM.
ShaneS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Accessories, Care and Mods > Mobile Electronics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.