SAMCO Sport Silicone Radiator Hose Kit - Group Buy. - Page 23 - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > EOC Member Central > Group Buy

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: 100% Commited to the Group Buy
Yes 27 75.00%
NO 9 25.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2012, 02:56 AM   #221
Darth Raider
Premium Member
2005 2WD EX AT
Custom Paint

As promised I have called Jasper today to check up and he has 12 sets confirmed. My count was 13 (14 when Yoshi decides he wants to put his order in this week, stop holding us up and order dude!).

WE ARE SO CLOSE!

Im kind of thinking that Nacranym, your order may not have gone through. Please call Jasper if your name is not on the following list. Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion. I really should of had you all put down user names and first names.

Jasper gave me a list of first names (used to order by) with states. I'm going to put on my detective hat and match them up. PLEASE let me know if I didn't get any right (that is the point of this after all!). If your first name is not next to your user name here please also call Jasper, then touch base back here with me, as he claims to not have your order. I hope he just overlooked something My goal is to not leave anyone out. This list is shorter since some people have opted out . Looks like everyone is down for the full kits so that makes this easy;

1. nacranym - Dan
2. Rchid (grey scale camo) - still haven't heard from
3. GR8Bike (blue - = Richard!
4. Biker52, Lime Green. = Bruce!
5. Darth Raider (yellow) = Chief
6. burn619 (2 if needed for count) = Mike!
7. burn619 = Mike!
8. ayf = Alan!
9. Yoshi (lime green) - Please order soon!
10. racerc2000 (red) = Chris!
11. 2009 ELE (red) = Christopher!
12. erickang411 (yellow) = Eric!
13. burtch07 (orange) = Dan!
14. Tandemduo (red) = Shawn!
15. Elemental One (red) = Robert
16. 8ballexpress (blue) - still haven't heard from
Darth Raider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 06:58 AM   #222
Slobadon
EOC Rank: Carbon
2007 2WD EX AT
Nighthawk Black Pearl (NBP)

Words from Mark, And good news for our JDM owners. Does anyone have an hook up on JDM parts numbers (in english) for me to check and see if these actually match?

Quote:
Hi Stephen,

Sorry for the delay I just got back from the PRI show in Florida and what a great show it was.

Jasper is a very nice guy who I'm sure will take care of all persons involved with the group buy on the forums, I did have guy email me requesting prices for the kit so I just forwarded him straight to Jasper.

Regarding the Samco part numbers below is a listing from our website as to which part number relate to which kits but TCS-564/H is the Samco part number for the heater hose kit;

Element (K24 Engine)

(2) 2003 ~ 2006
Coolant

TCS-564/C

$119.62

CK564/C

$17.98

Element (K24 Engine)

(2) 2007 ~ 2011
Coolant

TCS-565/C

$121.55

CK565/C

$17.98

Element (K24 Engine)

(3) 2003 ~ 2011
Heater

TCS-564/H

$125.44

CK564/H

$23.74

No problem in getting these kits to the guys in Japan but I would ask they check the stock part numbers are the same on the JDM version as the U.S cars due to the JDM being right hand drive vehicles. We could supply these through our Japanese dealers listed on the SamcoSport website; http://www.samcosport.com/row/distri...cid=19&b1=View

I'm sure the orders will increase once word gets out, I will start the tooling straight away and hope to get hoses to you either before or just after Christmas for trial.

I have holidays to use before the new year which means I will be in for only a couple of days next week then a nice long break until Samco opens again in January

I will check me emails from home periodically over the holiday season but I'm sure we will email each other before next week.

Best regards,

Mark.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:40 AM   #223
Slobadon
2007 2WD EX AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
Color is not on website. Will call Jasper when I'm off work tomorrow. I PROMISE. I hope he's still open by that time.
Awesome, thanks a bunch Yoshi! I think you wanted lime green yes? You will find that listed on optionsauto as Bright Green. When I told him the colors to list on the site, i said lime green. Im fairly certain these are the same. But it never hurts to call and confirm. thanks!

Office Hours:
Monday through Friday
8:00AM to 5:00PM
(Pacific Standard Time)

Last edited by Slobadon; 12-06-2012 at 07:47 AM.
Slobadon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2012, 07:53 AM   #224
Slobadon
2007 2WD EX AT

And Chief, thanks for updating the list with nacranym's (and your's) name, but the thing is, Jasper did not confirm with me that a DAN had ordered, thus he needs to call Jasper back and confirm. This list was a confirmation of orders in and I matched the names that Jasper gave me to the list of user names as he only had 12 kits ordered, Dan(nacranym ) would have made 13, will make 13 once he confirms!
Old 12-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #225
Yoshi
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2005 2WD EX AT

I got off at 5:30 today, sorry guys. I'll try my best to call him as soon as I can. My color choice has changed as I have mentioned before, I don't really want to reveal the color just yet. If I have to I will.
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2012, 06:22 AM   #226
Slobadon
2007 2WD EX AT

thanks for the update Yoshi!

Now, It would be nice to hear from 8ballexpress and rchid. Also Booters showed interest but havent heard back. Also, Thanks for any progress before your date of the 14th Misdirection!

I'll be traveling all weekend, so my updates will be limited.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:50 AM   #227
burtch07
2008 SC 2WD 5AT
Root Beer Metallic (RBM)

I will be calling Jasper either today or 1st thing Monday to order, I promise. I'll re-post as soon as I order.
burtch07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #228
Slobadon
2007 2WD EX AT

[QUOTE=Slobadon;973815]12 ---

As promised I have called Jasper today to check up and he has 12 sets confirmed. My count was 13 (14 when Yoshi decides he wants to put his order in this week, stop holding us up and order dude! ).

WE ARE SO CLOSE!

Please call Jasper if your name is not on the following list. Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion. I really should of had you all put down user names and first names.

Jasper gave me a list of first names (used to order by) with states. I'm going to put on my detective hat and match them up. PLEASE let me know if I didn't get any right (that is the point of this after all!). If your first name is not next to your user name here please also call Jasper, then touch base back here with me, as he claims to not have your order. I hope he just overlooked something My goal is to not leave anyone out. This list is shorter since some people have opted out . Looks like everyone is down for the full kits so that makes this easy;

1. nacranym = Dan!
2. misdirection11082 (red) - placing order by the 14th
5. Darth Raider (yellow) = Chief!
7. burn619 = Mike!
8. ayf = Alan!
9. Yoshi (lime green) - Say's he'll order soon!
13. burtch07 (orange) = Say's he'll order soon
15. Elemental One (red) = Robert!(L)
17. Rchid (grey scale camo) - still haven't heard from
18. Booters - showed interest, but ???

I have given Jasper the direction to call me as soon as he has 15 orders in, or I'll call him when I can confirm 15. Please get on the ball with this and let us know your intentions. Remember that billing will not occur for 2-3 months, holiday times are tight and this gives you a while longer to figure out your monies ( this group buy has been going on since inception in end of August, wow). If anyone else is feeling froggy and wants to pick up another extra kit, (thanks again Burn619!) I know someone might be interested in a red 07-11 in a few months, they just can't see a clear path in their funds at the moment.

So now, Once Mis, Yoshi and Burtch place their orders Im calling that the 15 and having Jasper send in the order to UK and this will be a reality! And yes, If you are just now reading this and want to get in on the action, PLEASE DO!

Thanks everyone!

Last edited by Slobadon; 12-07-2012 at 11:15 AM.
Slobadon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #229
burtch07
2008 SC 2WD 5AT
Root Beer Metallic (RBM)

Ordered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slobadon View Post
12 ---

As promised I have called Jasper today to check up and he has 12 sets confirmed. My count was 13 (14 when Yoshi decides he wants to put his order in this week, stop holding us up and order dude!).

WE ARE SO CLOSE!

Im kind of thinking that Nacranym, your order may not have gone through. Please call Jasper if your name is not on the following list. Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion. I really should of had you all put down user names and first names.

1. nacranym - please check in with Jasper!
2. Rchid (grey scale camo) - still haven't heard from
5. Darth Raider (yellow) = Philip!
7. burn619 = Mike!
8. ayf = Alan!
9. Yoshi (lime green) - Please order soon!
13. burtch07 (orange) = Nick
15. Elemental One (red) = Linda!(robert)

I have given Jasper the direction to call me as soon as he has 15 orders in, or I'll call him when I can confirm 15. Please get on the ball with this and let us know your intentions. Remember that billing will not occur for 2-3 months, holiday times are tight and this gives you a while longer to figure out your monies ( this group buy has been going on since inception in end of August, wow). If anyone else is feeling froggy and wants to pick up another extra kit, (thanks again Burn619!) I know someone might be interested in a red 07-11 in a few months, they just can't see a clear path in their funds at the moment.
I jus put my order in as of 1140 SoCal time
burtch07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #230
Slobadon
2007 2WD EX AT

13 ---
Thanks Nick!

13 confirmed!

WE ARE SO CLOSE!

Please call Jasper if your name is not on the following list. Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion. I really should of had you all put down user names and first names.

1. nacranym = Dan!
2. misdirection11082 (red) - placing order by the 14th
5. Darth Raider (yellow) = Chief!
7. burn619 = Mike!
8. ayf = Alan!
9. Yoshi (lime green) - Say's he'll order soon!
13. burtch07 (orange) = Nick!
15. Elemental One (red) = Robert!(L)
17. Rchid (grey scale camo) - still haven't heard from
18. Booters - showed interest, but ???

So now once Mis and Yoshi place their orders Im calling that the 15 and having Jasper send in the order to UK and this will be a reality! And yes, If you are just now reading this and want to get in on the action, PLEASE DO!

Thanks everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > EOC Member Central > Group Buy

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.