Bluetooth Interface - Page 2 - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Accessories, Care and Mods > Mobile Electronics

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 11-29-2012, 03:59 PM   #11
2009 ELE
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2009 4WD EX 5AT
Crystal Black Pearl (CBP)

Send a message via AIM to 2009 ELE
Maybe I just don't know enough about electrical and wires to tell you how.
Injen CAI, Gibson Exhaust, Samco Hoses, Viper Remote Start, HD Grill Guard, LoJack, Made in U.S.A. Badge, Window Tint, LightInSight, Vent Visors, OEM Mud Flaps, Dog Package Seat Covers, Floor Mats & Emblems, Civic ivtech Stickers, Honda Trash Can, Various Stickers On Back

I love you Nickey!

"Last edited by MikeQBF; Today at 12:47 PM. Reason: Pointless thread bombing." (I fell out when I read this reason!)
2009 ELE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2012, 01:16 AM   #12
VP Electricity
EOC Rank: Hydrogen
2011 4WD EX 5AT
Polished Metal Metallic (PMM)

I tried an HON 35 and it worked great for handsfree. Streaming did not sound as good as the hardware or as good as some other BT audio devices we use. The mic sound quality was not good enough while driving. I was going to experiment with different locations - it was mounted near the rear view and the mirror was blocking it partially - and then it got totalled. I haven't tried it in the new one because I'm installing an Alpine nav. The mic connector was an unusual one so I couldn't try a different microphone.
VP Electricity is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #13
2009 ELE
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2009 4WD EX 5AT
Crystal Black Pearl (CBP)

Send a message via AIM to 2009 ELE
I have been streaming Pandora from my Gallaxy 2 and had to install an EQ app on my phone to make it sound right. I have loved it so far!
Injen CAI, Gibson Exhaust, Samco Hoses, Viper Remote Start, HD Grill Guard, LoJack, Made in U.S.A. Badge, Window Tint, LightInSight, Vent Visors, OEM Mud Flaps, Dog Package Seat Covers, Floor Mats & Emblems, Civic ivtech Stickers, Honda Trash Can, Various Stickers On Back

I love you Nickey!

"Last edited by MikeQBF; Today at 12:47 PM. Reason: Pointless thread bombing." (I fell out when I read this reason!)
2009 ELE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Accessories, Care and Mods > Mobile Electronics

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.