FINALLY got my E!!! - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > EOC Member Central > Greetings & Introductions

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-30-2012, 11:51 PM   #1
TorGa3iGhT
EOC Rank: Helium
2008 4WD EX MT
Kiwi Metallic (KM)

FINALLY got my E!!!

So been on the forum for awhile now, but never had an E until now!

Had been searching for a MT AWD Kiwi E since May EVERY day for 7 months just for the right one, and finally found it!!! Flew out to Missouri the day after Christmas on a one day notice to pick it up, and then drove it back 1600 miles to Southern California. Here's a few pics! It's a 2008 Kiwi MT AWD E!

Then the next day I got into Socal, and I was sitting at a signal light at a red light, and some lady behind me didn't even brake and rear ended me :(...luckily, it was just minor rear bumper damage, but she's paying for it, so I guess it's ok....i was pretty upset that day though...haha
Attached Images

Last edited by TorGa3iGhT; 12-30-2012 at 11:54 PM.
TorGa3iGhT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2012, 12:09 AM   #2
TboneGreen
EOC Rank: Hydrogen
2003 2WD DX MT
Eternal Blue Pearl (EBP)

that is a thing of beauty... sucks about the rear ender!

i remember when i brought my E home for the first time... that was just last january, and i had wanted one since 2003!

i've had it less than a year and i already have tons of fond memories in mine - including a 5000mile road trip through the USA.

enjoy, and let the modding/tweaking begin!
TboneGreen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2012, 12:18 AM   #3
Elemental One
2007 4WD EX-P AT
Galaxy Gray Metallic (GG)

in a word.......sweet!!!

-Robert
Elemental One is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2012, 12:53 AM   #4
TorGa3iGhT
2008 4WD EX MT
Kiwi Metallic (KM)

yeah, I've been spending the last few days already looking up mods and accessories....have a whole list of stuff I wanna do to it. lol
Old 12-31-2012, 05:27 AM   #5
misdirection11082
EOC Rank: Carbon
2009 SC 2WD 5AT
Midnight Red Pearl (MRP)

Good looking fruit you got there. Congrats on the score and awesome first road trip.

my new love 2009 SC Red Sonia
http://www.elementownersclub.com/for...145&highlight=
misdirection11082 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2012, 09:33 PM   #6
Alaskan_Toaster
Premium Member
2007 4WD EX MT
Tango Red Pearl (TRP)

One question - WHERE'S the BOW??!!
Since it was one of the BEST Christmas presents EVER, I expected to see a bow on top....

Hope you enjoy your new E as much as the rest of us!! So, what's your first mod (or do you have a list started?)....

BTW - congrats and WELCOME to E ownership!! I jus' KNOW you'll have a ball with her!!

Today is the oldest you've ever been, yet the youngest you'll ever be, so enjoy this day while it lasts.

Last edited by Alaskan_Toaster; 12-31-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Alaskan_Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2012, 09:42 PM   #7
TorGa3iGhT
2008 4WD EX MT
Kiwi Metallic (KM)

Haha, Thanks guys! Yeah, I already love her...I've been making excuses to go out just so I can drive her...like drive to Target for a bar of soap, or go to Ralph's to get some soda or something. LOL!

Yeah, first mod is definitely the tow hitch. Gonna go with the factory tow, then Thule hitch bike rack. Hoping to get that done within a week. Already ordered some Yakima Forklift bike roof attachments as well, so waiting for those to arrive in the mail.

Looking into getting the all-weather front and rear mats, plus the rear cargo tray and cargo organizer, because my groceries slide EVERYWHERE when i'm turning back there. lol!

Probably gonna go with hood defector after that, maybe fogs, and thinkin about eventually getting running boards and fogs, but we'll see about those down the road. So much to add! This car is gonna make me broke. haha!
Old 01-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #8
Alaskan_Toaster
Premium Member
2007 4WD EX MT
Tango Red Pearl (TRP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorGa3iGhT View Post
Yeah, first mod is definitely the tow hitch. Gonna go with the factory tow, then Thule hitch bike rack. Hoping to get that done within a week. Already ordered some Yakima Forklift bike roof attachments as well, so waiting for those to arrive in the mail.
Would recommend the Uhaul class III hitch. Definitely increases the options available versus the Honda class I (MUCH smaller opening). Also very easy to DIY install. Would recommend the Honda wiring, tho.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorGa3iGhT View Post
.... So much to add! This car is gonna make me broke.
Good, good, glad the mod bug has bitten....

Today is the oldest you've ever been, yet the youngest you'll ever be, so enjoy this day while it lasts.
Alaskan_Toaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2013, 09:55 PM   #9
skellington
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2003 4WD EX AT
Satin Silver Metallic (SSM)

Thumbs up

Congrats on getting your 'E' Must have been pretty exciting doing a long road trip like that .
Old 01-02-2013, 02:38 AM   #10
TorGa3iGhT
2008 4WD EX MT
Kiwi Metallic (KM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan_Toaster View Post
Would recommend the Uhaul class III hitch. Definitely increases the options available versus the Honda class I (MUCH smaller opening). Also very easy to DIY install. Would recommend the Honda wiring, tho.....

Good, good, glad the mod bug has bitten....

Yeah, I thought about the Uhaul hitches, because they are a lot cheaper and they have the different classes, but I've seen a few and don't like how it says "Uhaul" on the hitch...and pretty sure the only thing i'll ever be attaching to that is the bike rack anyway. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by skellington View Post
Congrats on getting your 'E' Must have been pretty exciting doing a long road trip like that .
Yeah, I was on the plane thinking to myself "is this real?? Am I really flying out to Missouri for a car???" LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > EOC Member Central > Greetings & Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.