I'm so out of the loop - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Honda Element > Shoppin' and Test Drivin'

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-05-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
maontayne
EOC Rank: Helium
2006 4WD EX-P MT
Nighthawk Black Pearl (NBP)

I'm so out of the loop

Hey All:

Been a while since posting. So I decided that it's time to buy another vehicle as our new Beetle really sucks in the snow even with great tires (not like the old RWD Beetles) and is getting old. It's a '99 but only has 135K on it which is less than my E with nearly 160K. I love my E and was going to buy another new one.............until I found out 2011 was the last year! Geez I'm so out of the loop.

So I guess there are no new 2011's at any dealers. I probably won't buy used as the prices are often too high and the finance rates suck compared to new vehicles. I can't afford to pay cash from a private seller for one that I'd like (as new and low mileage as possible)

So I'm bummed as my E has been great and for years had decided that my next vehicle would be a 2nd one. Soooooo I'm looking for suggestions or a place to get a new 2011 E- or another type vehicle no CR-V's too small for me at 6'4" tall w/size 15 shoes. Also I don't want to spend that extra dough as cars don't mean much to me compared to other things.

I know that new Kia box is probably poop, anyone tried one?

ET
maontayne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2013, 11:51 PM   #2
TorGa3iGhT
EOC Rank: Helium
2008 4WD EX MT
Kiwi Metallic (KM)

yeah, mostly all 2011 E's new are gone now. Only way to get them is private seller or dealers these days. u should check on Craigslist and see if any good deals pop up. Occassionally you see a really good deal on an E on there for a good price. www.cargurus.com lets you set search results and they email you daily when newly listed E's with your search criteria show up too :)
TorGa3iGhT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2013, 09:48 PM   #3
04EXE
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2010 4WD EX AT
Alabaster Silver Metallic (ASM)

Credit union will give very good/low interest rates on an '11.... Assuming your credit is good. Worth looking into. Good luck
04EXE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Honda Element > Shoppin' and Test Drivin'

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.