Elements Doing Good -- Rescues, Transports, etc. - Page 55 - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > EOC Member Central > Truth About Cats, Dogs and The E

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-22-2011, 03:38 PM   #541
_jea_
EOC Rank: Carbon
2007 4WD LX MT
Alabaster Silver Metallic (ASM)

Good job doggyrl!!! Great looking pups
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2011, 04:02 PM   #542
doggyrl
EOC Rank: Hydrogen
2007 4WD EX 5AT
Galaxy Gray Metallic (GG)

I got them vetted and they are at a rescue awaiting a furever home. I hope they find it quickly. I have my furbabies that keep me busy and a full house between Mr. Doggyrl and them :)
doggyrl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2011, 05:33 PM   #543
BubbaJePH
2010 *Not an Element owner
Royal Blue Pearl (RBP)

Good to see puppies find a new Furever home. We drove from the coast of Virginia to Nashville TN to get our furry child and his mother. She had 6 good spoiled years with us before GOD called her to look after our home in heaven.
BubbaJePH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #544
Hondamade4dogs
EOC Rank: Neon
2004 2WD EX
Sunset Orange Pearl (SOP)

I like seeing dogs in cars......! Maybe one is yours..enjoy !
Attached Images

Old 04-16-2011, 10:56 PM   #545
barkdogs
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2008 2WD EX AT
Atomic Blue Metallic (ABM)

Send a message via AIM to barkdogs
Pet Expo in Orange County, CA this weekend. I am there with BARK (Beach Animals Reading with Kids). 147 kids read to our dogs today. When I arrived this morning, I drove into the row from the right and the other E came in from the left. She is volunteering with Animal Rule, a rescue group. Can't tell you how many rescue dogs were in there, but there was more than a few.
Attached Images

Mods: Gigantic dog bed; Riley Mat!

Last edited by barkdogs; 04-16-2011 at 10:58 PM.
barkdogs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2011, 08:26 PM   #546
webdiva
2007 SC 2WD 5MT

This is Lucky - a spunky, affectionate Jindo. This is right after he hopped in my Element at the Shelter, on the way to his foster mom's house! He loved riding in the E!

He is currently being fostered in the LA area. He's sooo cute and well behaved! The shelter said he was 8, but there's no way with his youthful exuberance! He's about 45 lbs, has white teeth and is in great physical condition!

Last edited by MikeQBF; 11-10-2011 at 04:56 AM. Reason: Even tho' well-intended, it's still advertising.
webdiva is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2011, 10:47 AM   #547
hestes
2011 2WD EX AT

What you guys and gals are doing is awesome. My Husband & I know we can't foster, we would end up being the crazy people on the block with 400 dogs. If any of you need help with transport in the Amarillo, Tx area, pm me.

Thank you all for what you are doing!

Last edited by hestes; 12-27-2011 at 10:50 AM.
hestes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-25-2013, 09:55 PM   #548
Margaret
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2007 4WD EX-P AT
Kiwi Metallic (KM)

Years ago Element owners proudly proved to the world how dog friendly their vehicles were and did some long distance dog rescues, posting pics of the dogs as they were transferred from one Element to another.

This was just posted on Facebook and being that I really love collies and still love my kiwi element I thought I might find some enthusiasm and/or help here in the forum. If anyone can partake in any way please contact Tri-state Collies. Collies are the most gracious loving dogs.
Attached Images

Margaret is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > EOC Member Central > Truth About Cats, Dogs and The E

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.