The END of Kpro Monopoly!! - Page 2 - Honda Element Owners Club Forum
      Honda Element Owners Club Forum
Go Back   Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Accessories, Care and Mods > Under The Hood / Performance

Notices

ElementOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Element Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 01-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #11
Audiophyle
EOC Rank: Oxygen
2004 4WD EX MT
Galapagos Green Metallic (GGM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecarvether4iam View Post
Note my reply above, they have that on their list of cars to work on. All they need now is a picture of the inside of the ECU showing the board number it has. This can not be figured out by the PN, or at least is not always the same as the PN from honda. I have an Auto ECU I will shoot a pic of to see if he can make it auto compatible. I will eventually take the MT ECU out of my car when I am ready to make the switch(soon, but will not be fore a few months) If anyone wants to take a pic of the MT boards serial number, etc, that will get the ball rolling to let us know what needs to be done. The developer(HR Tuning) has been corresponding back and forth with me about this on k20a.org in the Ktuner thread. If you take the pic, either post it here and let me know(I will post it over there and see what he has to say), or just post it in the Ktuner thread and tell him what car the ECU is from.
I think you want to clarify that the serial needs to be from a DBW (Drive By Wire) Element, the part number off my ECU was plenty to tell him what processor was inside. Honda's part number ends in a "309" or something like that, and the printed PN on my ECU ended in an "A05" which he told me was one of the few "A##" ECUs they couldnt interface with.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #12
eyecarvether4iam
2008 SC 2WD 6MT
Galaxy Gray Metallic (GG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiophyle View Post
I think you want to clarify that the serial needs to be from a DBW (Drive By Wire) Element, the part number off my ECU was plenty to tell him what processor was inside. Honda's part number ends in a "309" or something like that, and the printed PN on my ECU ended in an "A05" which he told me was one of the few "A##" ECUs they couldnt interface with.
When I spoke directly to him about this on K20, he stated that not all ecu serial numbers correlate to the part numbers, and could be different. The PN for the 2008 up is 37820-PZD-309. Who did you speak with that gave the no go? Sad to hear if so.
eyecarvether4iam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #13
Audiophyle
2004 4WD EX MT

I spoke with JR.

The part number for my ECU per Majestic is 37820-PZD-305, and the ECU sticker actually says 37820-PZD-A05. JR told me the A01 to A05's were different boards than what they are working with.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:39 PM   #14
Kaoss
2004 2WD EX AT

Any updates on whether or not Kpro will work with pre-DBW slushbox E's? Would LOVE to get one for my E for a cheap, hassle-free increase in power.
Galapagos Green 2004 2WD EX ~ VVME 6000K Bi-Xenon HIDs -- eBay fogs w/Nokya 2500k Hyper Yellow bulbs and Lamin-X yellow overlay -- Goodyear Assurance ComforTred 235/65/16 -- LED license plate bulbs -- LED dome and map lights -- Polarg B1 Hybrid Red 7443 rear turn signal bulbs -- Pioneer TS-A1674R -- DIY SRI -- Ingalls Stiffy engine torque damper -- OEM red JDM front and rear Honda badges -- Shen's Turn Signal Mod

http://www.sutoraikuanime.com/
Kaoss is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2013, 03:41 AM   #15
Audiophyle
2004 4WD EX MT

Per their web page at http://ktuner.com/

05-06 RSX Base Auto/Manual setups are supported, which should be the same as the Element considering the 05-06 RSX Kpro is the same as the Element's Kpro.

So it looks to me like you will be covered, but we can only speculate at this time.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:56 AM   #16
misdirection11082
EOC Rank: Carbon
2009 SC 2WD 5AT
Midnight Red Pearl (MRP)

If the kpro is so much more expensive then the ktuner I think I would rather just wait to see if they are going to be fully compatable with a A/T.

my new love 2009 SC Red Sonia
http://www.elementownersclub.com/for...145&highlight=
misdirection11082 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #17
vfxraven19
EOC Rank: Carbon
2007 SC 2WD 5MT
Nighthawk Black Pearl (NBP)

Send a message via AIM to vfxraven19 Send a message via MSN to vfxraven19
subscribed. It's been a while since i've been on the forums, but I do hope us 07+ E's have a chance an tuner/management.
vfxraven19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2013, 10:48 AM   #18
KTuner
EOC Rank: Hydrogen
2003 2WD DX MT
Alabaster Silver Metallic (ASM)

Hey guys I'm just now finding this thread. Who would be willing to take a photo of the inside of one of the DBW ECUs?
KTuner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2013, 10:15 PM   #19
Audiophyle
2004 4WD EX MT

^^^

Has anyone taken up this request yet? If not I think someone really should.
I would if I had DBW :-P
Old 08-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #20
KTuner
EOC Rank: Hydrogen
2003 2WD DX MT
Alabaster Silver Metallic (ASM)

Nope, but I picked up a bunch of manual and auto E ECUs for testing. I'm sure I have one in there. :) Will take some time to process.
KTuner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Element Owners Club Forum > Accessories, Care and Mods > Under The Hood / Performance

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Element Owners Club Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.