Honda Element Owners Club banner

Complete OEM Audio Schematic for EX and SC (amplified)

117K views 80 replies 41 participants last post by  DonRics 
#1 ·
I got a tech manual a few days ago and thought this would be useful information to post. I tried scanning the page but it was hard to read so I decided to make up my own using the manual as a guide. I hope it's not too confusing. ;-)

Attachments

See less See more
#71 ·
Hello I’m having a problem with my sub not turning on but everything thing else is working,and it seams the sketch dose not match what I have , The picture says there are two brown wires going into the harness to the amp but there’s only one and several other pin locations do not match with the corresponding color,Has anybody else noticed this or is this a mistake on my end?

#73 ·
Did you install the subwoofer adapter cable?

#75 ·
Hello, sorry to bring this up again.
I just bougth a 2005 Element, the radio was not working so when i removed i saw there was no connected, there is not even a connector anymore, someone cut if off, so i buy an aftermarket stereo and look a diagram on internet, i connected all wires correctly, however i cant find a way to turn the amplifier so there is no sound. My aftermarket stereo only have one remaining wire, the blue wire antenna, i connected that to the A1 Yellow Green wire but there is no response, is there any way i can get the amplifier power up somehow when i turn on the key switch?