Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHrome Chapter Decals that are remaining

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  lizzurd 
#1 ·
I have had several people ask me about chrome chapter decals that I have left . Here is what I have left:

Northeast - 4
Mid-South - 11
So-Cal - 10
Nor-Cal - 15
Mid-Atlantic - 3
Northwest - 8
Southeast - 12
Hawaii - 6
Canadian - 5

If you are interested in getting one of the above Chapter Decals in chrome it will be a first to order gets it. If 5 people try ordering the Northeast decal in Chrome for example, I will email the 5th person letting them know I am out of chrome and offering either a refund or another color. It will be your choice.

The easiest way to do this would be for you to order the regular chapter decal and send me an email giving me your Name, Email as used in PayPal and your order number. I will then send out the shipping confirmation and you'll know you got the decal.

I will continue to update this thread with the counts as they are ordered.

Thanks for your support and looking for shirts and hats coming in the coming weeks! :) Socks might soon follow.

See less See more
#2 ·
l see that this page has not been updated in a few years. Do you have any norcal stickers left?

I have had several people ask me about chrome chapter decals that I have left . Here is what I have left:
Northeast - 4
Mid-South - 11
So-Cal - 10
Nor-Cal - 15
Mid-Atlantic - 3
Northwest - 8
Southeast - 12
Hawaii - 6
Canadian - 5

If you are interested in getting one of the above Chapter Decals in chrome it will be a first to order gets it. If 5 people try ordering the Northeast decal in Chrome for example, I will email the 5th person letting them know I am out of chrome and offering either a refund or another color. It will be your choice.

The easiest way to do this would be for you to order the regular chapter decal and send me an email giving me your Name, Email as used in PayPal and your order number. I will then send out the shipping confirmation and you'll know you got the decal.

I will continue to update this thread with the counts as they are ordered.

Thanks for your support and looking for shirts and hats coming in the coming weeks! :) Socks might soon follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.