Honda Element Owners Club banner

*** New E owner here from NY ***

7K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  ewe_2 
#1 ·
Hey whats going on guys....

Name is Billy, I just recently purchased a 06 ex-p Element.. Just waiting to get it back this Wednesday so i can post up some pics....

Just reaching out saying wassup fellas/ladies...

#4 ·
Welcome!
I'm up here at the doorway to Cape Cod! Glad to see new members. - like most of social media, a lot of the people have moved to the picture - based media. This is the place to be if you want to search for mods and how to do them . I haunt both places but usually am out in my Honda enjoying the weather, to be too pre-occupied with the P.C. :-D Peter 8)

#7 · (Edited)
#12 ·
quiet board

I think we are all busy with summer and I am about to have a right total knee surgery so haven't been on the board much lately.

Welcome aboard. A lot of good folks and good information here.

Love my E and so does my Greyhound and my Saluki.8)

#14 · (Edited)
Hey ladies and gents, checking in to say hi. Purchased an element during new years, but haven't gotten around to driving it yet. It's literally sitting in my driveway right now hibernating. Big plans for my "ice cube" once it gets warmer in my area.

DaAvgVtecGuy - Are you located in Brooklyn by any chance? I've been seeing an Element matching yours (description wise) around my area.

#17 ·
Sorry, i'm not from the Allentown area... But I love the Billy Joel song! I am in the northeast though. My mechanic here in NY's Mid-Hudson Valley is awesome. M&M Mortors, Rhinebeck NY. Other than Honda itself, I wouldn't trust anyone else.

Sorry I couldn't help, but I had to take the opportunity to give some kudos to Mark, Keith and the whole crew.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.